KOTT SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, Wing 2, Third Floor, Office 2 & Office 3 Jyothirmaya IT Building Infopark Phase – 2, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi – 682303
Software Test Engineer-Automation/Manual
Exciting opportunity to work in niche US domain / verticals in a dedicated client environment and Engage with Fortune 100 customers, Close engagement and interaction with onsite team, technical reviews, QA and development. Client engaged responsibilities in an offshore / onsite web application development environment.
• At least 2+ years of experience in manual testing / Automation of web applications
• Automation testing in QTP/UFT or Selenium is desirable
• Sound knowledge of STLC, software testing methodologies and procedures
• Sound understanding and developing/executing test cases in an application development environment
• Defect reporting using any of the defect tracking tools.
• Good communication skills and a team player spirit
Good to Have:
• Experience in QTP and involved in scripting, VB Script OR
• Experience in Selenium and Java programming
• Experience in testing of enterprise level application software and environment
• Experience in working with US based clients and multi-culture teams
Major / Primary Responsibilities:
• Software manual testing and automation related in a web based product development environment.
• Understanding of functional documents provided by the client.
• Adherence to STLC, software testing methodologies and procedures
• Identifying test scenarios, development of test cases.
• Release based Functional and Regression testing based on test cases written.
• Defect reporting and follow up to close the defects
• Close interaction with the development team and timely closure of defects reported.
• Ensuring adherence to Quality management, Quality process and standards, documentation
• Providing prompt customer support and timely resolution of support calls.
• Supporting the automation testing team.
• Communication with superiors on status/progress of tasks and support calls.
• Participating actively in daily stand up meetings and other internal meetings.
• Ensuring that the KRA /KPI points set are met in a time bound manner.
• Sending out daily status updates and updating daily time sheets.
Qualifications: B.E / BTech / BCA / Bsc- cs / MCA / MSc / First class graduates.
Location of job : Corporate Office, MG Road, Kochi.