KOTT SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, Wing 2, Third Floor, Office 2 & Office 3 Jyothirmaya IT Building Infopark Phase – 2, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi – 682303
KOTT Software Pvt. Ltd. is a well-established, ISO 9001:2015, 100% EOU company into Offshore Software Development and Enterprise Product development since 1997 to its dedicated global clientele.
KOTT Software is a pioneer in offering client-centric, robust business solutions based around its enterprise solutions and applications and is acknowledged as leader amongst the peers. Based on the growing demands,it is has set up extended applications development and support team in Kochi. The teams will handle its existing applications portfolio in terms of product development ongoing support and maintenance,develop and deliver solutions for new initiatives and also participate in application modernization program. Towards this, Kott Software is looking for highly skilled Technical Writers to contribute towards these initiatives.
To be a part of a software product development team, to design, develop and maintain Technical Documents, User Manuals, help guides and Training Material for the software product and work closely with the technical and functional teams.
• Design, develop and maintain software product documentation, which includes technical publications such as user manuals, training materials, help menu and configuration guides as per requirements.
• Ensure that the documents developed are consistent in layout and of high quality.
• Work closely with the development team to understand the requirements for developing various documents.
• Understand the various features of the product very well so that accurate documents can be prepared.
• Ensure that the technical documents, user manuals, training material, online help files etc generated are kept updated as and when the product features or user interface changes.
• Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts in the documents which enhances end user understanding.
• Gather usability feedback from customers, designers and end users.
• Participating actively in daily stand up meetings and other internal meetings.
• Ensuring adherence to Quality process and standards while generating the documentation.
1. Graduates in any discipline (A degree in engineering or technical subjects preferred) with a minimum experience of 2 + years in designing and developing technical documents, user manuals, help guides and training material for software products in a recognized, IT Services/ consulting company.
2. Expertise in working with Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent.
4. Excellent editing and organizing capabilities
5. Excellent oral, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to function well within teams and a reliable team player
Good to Have:
1. Experience in working with various authoring tools like Robo Help, Framemaker,SnagIt, Captivate etc.
• Selected candidates will be given technical and domain level orientation and quality management process
• Remuneration will be based on relevant skills and hands-on experience and not a constraint for the right candidates.