KOTT SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, Wing 2, Third Floor, Office 2 & Office 3 Jyothirmaya IT Building Infopark Phase – 2, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi – 682303
To be a part of a product development team, to visualize, design and develop state-of-the art user interfaces for the software product, thus enhancing the user experience.
KOTT Software is a pioneer in offering client-centric, robust business solutions based around its enterprise solutions and applications and is acknowledged as leader amongst the peers. Based on the growing demands, it is has set up extended applications development and support team in Kochi. The teams will handle its existing applications portfolio in terms of product development ongoing support and maintenance, develop and deliver solutions for new initiatives and also participate in application modernization program. Towards this, Kott Software is looking for highly skilled UI/ UX designers to contribute towards the product development and meet client deliverable and new initiatives.
1. Visualize, design and develop suitable user interfaces for the product, based on industry standards.
2. Estimation of time required for the UI development based on the design.
3. Design and develop highly responsive, cross browser compatible web designs and components based on the design developed.
4. Generate the necessary HTML / CSS / Jquery code components based on the design developed, which can be used by the development team.
5. Design and develop high quality templates for Presentations, Help Files etc.
6. Work closely with the development team to ensure that the UI designs developed are implemented correctly in the product.
7. Independently analyze and resolve design problem creatively and efficiently.
1. Graduate with a minimum of 2 + years of User Interface / User Experience development experience. B.Tech, MCA will be an advantage.
2. Overall 2 + years of experience in designing User Interfaces for software products.
3. Expertise in designing highly responsive web designs.
4. Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Dreamweaver, Adobe illustrator and Web Designing.
5. Strong knowledge in HTML 5, CSS3, Java Script, Jquery, Bootstrap
6. Ability to illustrate the concepts and ideas using wireframes, process flows and mock-ups.
7. Genuine passion for designing and developing great UI/UX designs.
8. Ability to solve UI design issues creatively and effectively
9. Good oral, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
10. Excellent team player
Good to Have:
• Certification in Multimedia / Designing courses will be an added advantage.
• Remuneration will be based on relevant skills and hands-on experience and not a constraint for the right candidates.