KOTT SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, Wing 2, Third Floor, Office 2 & Office 3 Jyothirmaya IT Building Infopark Phase – 2, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi – 682303
Junior Angular Developer
To be a part of anenterprise product development team, to design, develop, document and maintain high quality software on-time that meets or exceeds the standards set by the company and meets the requirements and expectations of the client.
KOTT Software is a pioneer in offering client-centric, robust business solutions based around its enterprise solutions and applications and is acknowledged as leader amongst the peers. Based on the growing demands, it is has set up extended applications development and support team in Kochi. The teams will handle its existing applications portfolio in terms of product development, ongoing support and maintenance, develop and deliver solutions for new initiatives and also participate in application modernization program.
Towards this, Kott Software is looking for developers who have a passion for coding in an application development environment, grow and to contribute towards the product development and meet client deliverable and new initiatives.
Primary / Major Responsibilities
• Front End Application Development in an Agile Product development environment
• Collaborate with the team to develop responsive front end web applications
• Coordinating the workflow between the UI designer, API Team and the developer.
• Writing tested, documented Angular, HTMS and CSS
• Querying SQL Server Databases
• Upgrading the application to maximize the application performance
• Providing prompt customer support and timely resolution of support calls.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in developing web based applications
• Excellent understanding of HTML CSS and Bootstrap
• Good working knowledge of Angular, Jquery and Typescript
• Understanding of RESTful Services
• Experience in technologies like AJAX and DOM manipulation.
Good to Have:
• Good interpersonal, verbal communication and analytical skills.
• The ability to express the design ideas and thoughts
• Good team player
• Attention to details.
Qualification: Graduate Engineer BTech-CS / BTech–IT / MCA
Skills / Experience: Minimum of 1 year of front end development (using Angular, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap) experience in a recognized, global IT Services/ consulting company.
• Selected candidates will need to be working in office (being in current pandemic scenario) as training and orientation is mandatory for all new recruits and the need to meet the enterprise product development goals.
Asp.net - Junior Software Engineer
• Software Application Development in an Agile based product development environment with direct client engaged responsibilities
• Requirements gathering and analysis, Design
• Development, Coding and unit testing, following the process
• Adhering to strict delivery schedules
• Ensuring adherence to in-house quality systems and standards
• Troubleshooting and Client support
• Opportunity for Onsite travel to overseas client locations for Technical study and Implementation for key members
SKILL SET REQUIREMENT
• 1 - 3 years of overall software development experience
• At least 2+ year relevant experience in ASP.net, C#, AJAX, JQuery, LINQ, XML, MVC etc.
• Experience in VB.net, WCF, Web Services, JSON is an advantage
• Experience in third party controls like Telerik RAD Controls, Telerik Reporting is a plus
• Experience in using SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014
• Strong SQL Server database development experience in writing complex stored procedures, functions etc. Experience in performance optimization is a plus.
• Exposure to SSRS, RDLC or Crystal Reports
• Prior experience in SAAS, product development life cycle in web applications is an advantage
• Experience in ERP software implementation, client interaction and support is a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills is desirable
• Be a good team player and must be able to interact well with the development team
• Exposure to ISO / CMMI standards and Software development in a structured environment is a plus
B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
If this opportunity interests you, mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manual Software Test Engineer/Junior Tester
Exciting opportunity to work in a dedicated client environment. Engage with Fortune 100 customers, Close engagement and interaction with onsite team, technical reviews, QA and development. Client engaged responsibilities in an offshore / onsite web application product development environment
Software Test engineer / Junior Tester
• Software manual testing and related activities in web based application product development environment
• To work closely in an Agile development team environmentand meet release plan schedule and patch management
• Ability to collaborate and work with the development team, meet deliverables as per schedule
• Developing and implementing test plans, test strategy, test cases, test reports and ensuring defect free releases
• Setting up and following procedures for bug/issues/defects
• Responsible for testing of software web applications - products / projects
• Should have at least 1+ years experience in manual testing in web applications in a live project environment
• Sound knowledge of STLC, software testing methodologies and procedures
• Sound understanding and developing/executing test cases in an application development environment
• Knowledge on QA testing Process is a plus
• Experience in using any bug tracking tools
• Experience in testing of enterprise level software applications is a plus
• Good communication skills and a team player spirit
Educational Qualification: B.E./B. Tech./M.C.A. with Diploma in software testing
Experience level: 1 - 2 yrs
Java / J2EE - Software Engineers / Senior Software Developers
Join an exciting opportunity to work in J2EE Enterprise Solutions development. Undertake software application development with US-based customers in an offshore/onsite model with opportunities to learn, develop and deliver a world-class enterprise software system.
KOTT Software Pvt. Ltd. is a well-established, ISO 9001:2015, 100% EOU company into Offshore Software Development and Enterprise Product development since 1997 to its dedicated global clientele.
KOTT Software is a pioneer in offering client-centric, robust business solutions based around its enterprise solutions and applications and is acknowledged as a leader amongst its peers.
Based on the growing demands, the application development and support team handling its existing applications portfolio in terms of product development, ongoing support, and maintenance, develop and deliver solutions for new initiatives and also participate in the application modernization program. Towards this, Kott Software is looking for highly skilled Software Engineers / Programmers to contribute to these initiatives. Please visit www.kottsoftware.com for more information about our company, products, and services.
KOTT Software has been a leading Information Technology solutions provider with a successful track record of providing business and technology consulting services to its global clients in various domain verticals including Fortune 100 clients over the past decade and has clientele spread across the USA, UK, Mauritius, Malaysia, Indonesia, Middle East, and India.
• Engage with Fortune 100 customers in niche US domain/verticals in a dedicated client development environment
• Close engagement and interaction with US onsite team, technical reviews, and development
• Client engaged responsibilities in an offshore/onsite application development environment
• Requirements gathering &analysis
• Technical Analysis, research, and development
• Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Support and Maintenance
• Client involved daily interaction, role play, and responsibilities
• Daily project status updates and onsite team meetings
• Troubleshooting and Client handling skills is a plus
• Ensuring adherence to ISO / CMMI Quality process and standards
Required Candidate Profile/Experience
• At least 2+ years overall application development experience in Java / J2EE development.
• Should have experience in Web applications development.
• Experience in JSP, Servlets, MVC, Struts, or Spring is desirable.
• Experience in RDBMS - SQL Server, Oracle, and in writing queries, procedures.
• Good understanding of OOPS concepts, MVC architecture, RDBMS is mandatory.
• Good understanding of Design Patterns and software architecture is an advantage.
• Exposure to AJAX, Jquery, Bootstrap, Jasper Reports is a plus.
• Exposure to all phases of a Software Development Life Cycle is an advantage.
• Exposure to ISO / CMMI standards & Software Development in a structured environment is a plus.
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills are desirable.
1. Software Application Development in an Agile Product development environment
2. Understanding of functional/ technical documents provided by the client.
3. Requirements analysis, Design, Development
4. Estimation of tasks
5. Development and coding, following the standards set, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
6. Performing Code review of peers and ensuring the process is followed strictly by peers
7. Ensuring timely and defect
8. Interaction with the client / attending client meetings as and when required.
9. Providing prompt customer support and timely resolution of support calls.
Educational Qualification: First class graduates - B.E / B Tech – CS, IT / MCA / M.Sc (IT)
Job Location - Corporate Office, KOTT SOFTWARE PRIVATE Ltd., M.G. Road, Kochi – 68201