KOTT SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, Wing 2, Third Floor, Office 2 & Office 3 Jyothirmaya IT Building Infopark Phase – 2, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi – 682303
Web Developer / Sr.Software Engineer /.Net
Major / Primary Responsibilities:
• Software Application Development in an Agile Product development environment
• Adhering to Agile Project management methodologies and meet client delivery schedules
• Understanding of functional requirements
• Requirements analysis, Design
• Estimation of tasks
• Development and Coding
• Adhering to coding standards, Unit Testing and Integration Testing
• Perform Code review of peers
• Interaction with the clients / attending onsite meetings as and when required
• Providing prompt customer support and timely resolution of support calls.
• Technical migration, research and development to assess platform migration
• Communication with superiors on status/progress of tasks and support calls.
• Participating actively in daily stand up meetings and other team meetings.
• Ensuring adherence to Quality management, Quality process and standards, documentation
• Sending out daily status updates and updating daily time sheets.
• Ensuring that the KRA/KPI points set are met in a time bound fashion.
Required Candidate profile
• At least 2+ years of software application development experience in Microsoft Technologies
• Experience in developing multi-tier applications
• Expertise in ASP.net with C#
• Experience in AJAX, JQuery and Bootstrap
• Experience with working with HTML5, CSS
• Experience in working with MS-SQL Server (Functions, Stored procedures, )
• Experience in SQL database performance tuning optimization is an advantage
• Trouble shooting and debugging skills
• Good oral, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Good understanding to the Software Development Life Cycle process
• General understanding or development exposure in SAAS / Cloud based applications is a plus
Good to Have:
• Experience in working with MVC, Web API, Angular JS but not mandatory
• Experience in working with Telerik RAD controls and Telerik reports
• Experience in SQL database performance tuning optimization is an advantage
• Experience in Web Services (REST, SOAP), JSON, XML
• Experience in working with version control tools
• Client handling and interaction with stakeholders, end users is a plus
Java / J2EE - Software Engineers / Senior Software Developers
Join an exciting opportunity to work in J2EE Enterprise Solutions development. Undertake software application development with US based customers in an offshore/onsite model with opportunities to learn, develop and deliver a world class enterprise software system.
KOTT Software is a pioneer in offering client-centric, robust business solutions based around its enterprise solutions and applications and is acknowledged as leader amongst the peers. Based on the growing demands, the application development and support team handling its existing applications portfolio in terms of product development, ongoing support and maintenance, develop and deliver solutions for new initiatives and also participate in application modernization program. Towards this, Kott Software is looking for highly skilled Software Engineers / Programmers to contribute towards these initiatives. Please visit www.kottsoftware.com for more information about our company, products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Engage with Fortune 100 customers in niche US domain / verticals in a dedicated client development environment
• Close engagement and interaction with US onsite team, technical reviews and development
• Client engaged responsibilities in an offshore / onsite application development environment
• Requirements gathering &analysis
• Technical Analysis, research and development
• Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Support and Maintenance
• Client involved daily interaction, role play and responsibilities
• Daily project status updates and onsite team meetings
• Troubleshooting and Client handling skills is a plus
• Ensuring adherence to ISO / CMMI Quality process and standards
Desired Candidate Profile
• At least 2+ years overall application development experience in Java / J2EE development
• Experience in web application development is mandatory
• Experience in JSP, Servlets, MVC, Struts or Spring is desirable
• Experience in RDBMS - SQL server, Oracle and in writing queries, procedures is desirable
• Good understanding in OOPS concepts, MVC architecture, RDBMS is mandatory
• Good understanding of Design Patterns and software architecture is an advantage
• Exposure to AJAX, Jquery, Bootstrap, Jasper Reports is a plus
• Exposure to all phases of a Software Development Life Cycle is an advantage
• Exposure to ISO / CMMI standards & Software Development in a structured environment is a plus
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills is desirable
Perks and Benefits
• Best in industry commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
• Opportunity to be involved in a client engaged role and grow in an global product development team and environment.
Manual Software Test Engineer/Junior Tester
Exciting opportunity to work in a dedicated client environment. Engage with Fortune 100 customers, Close engagement and interaction with onsite team, technical reviews, QA and development. Client engaged responsibilities in an offshore / onsite web application product development environment
Software Test engineer / Junior Tester
• Software manual testing and related activities in web based application product development environment
• To work closely in an Agile development team environmentand meet release plan schedule and patch management
• Ability to collaborate and work with the development team, meet deliverables as per schedule
• Developing and implementing test plans, test strategy, test cases, test reports and ensuring defect free releases
• Setting up and following procedures for bug/issues/defects
• Responsible for testing of software web applications - products / projects
• Should have at least 1+ years experience in manual testing in web applications in a live project environment
• Sound knowledge of STLC, software testing methodologies and procedures
• Sound understanding and developing/executing test cases in an application development environment
• Knowledge on QA testing Process is a plus
• Experience in using any bug tracking tools
• Experience in testing of enterprise level software applications is a plus
• Good communication skills and a team player spirit
Educational Qualification: B.E./B. Tech./M.C.A. with Diploma in software testing
Experience level: 1 - 3 yrs
Implementation and Support Executive
To be a part of a product development support team, to assist in implementing the software product for various clients in US. To be the first line of contact for client supports and work as the link between the development team, onsite support team and the clients, thus enhancing the client experience.
Exciting Opportunity to work in a niche US enterprise software product domain and involvement in Software implementation & Support on SAAS/ Cloud based applications for US clientele
KOTT Software is a pioneer in offering client-centric, robust business solutions based around its enterprise solutions and applications and is acknowledged as leader among the peers. Based on the growing demands, it is has set up extended applications development and support team in Kochi. The teams will handle its existing applications portfolio in terms of product development,ongoing support and maintenance, develop and deliver solutions for new initiatives and also participate in application modernization program. Towards this, Kott Software is looking for highly skilled Implementation and support executives to contribute towards the product implementation and client support.
Attend client meetings, demos along with the pre-sales team.
Review of the client requirements, analysis with the enterprise product development team.
Ensuring the project / enhancements request meets the scope and deliverable
Assisting the development team and QA team to implement and configure the software application for new clients based on the client requirements.
Review and testing of the client requirements during software release process
Support and co-ordinate with the onsite/offshore teams, review deliverable and progress on a daily basis
Interact with the US customer support team on customer needs and to resolve issues.
Providing the first line of support to clients based on the nature of the support.
Attending client calls / meetings to understand their concerns / support requests and convert them as actionable tickets for the development team.
Maintaining and keeping track of the client support calls.
Close interaction with the development and QA team to ensure support calls are closed as per the agreed time lines and priorities.
Interaction with the client / attending client meetings as and when required.
Providing prompt customer support and timely resolution of support calls.
Will need to work in US time zone based on need till 11 pm or 12 am IST
Graduate Engineers BTech (CS / IT), MCA/ MSc / MBA / First class graduates with a minimum of 2 years of software product implementation and support experience with US based clients, in a recognized, global IT Services/ consulting company.
At least 2+ of overall software product implementation and support experience,
Basic understanding of Software development life cycle in an agile environment
Ability to quickly understand the product features, functionalities and provide solutions to client support calls.
Experience in configuring software products based on client requirements on the cloud platform.
Experience in handling customer communicating directly with US based clients
Prior experience working in an agile product development environment is a plus.
Prior experience in Tech support and handling overseas customers is a plus
Experience in working with project management / support ticket tracking software.
Excellent oral, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent team player, multi tasking capability and ability to work under pressure.
Selected candidates will be given technical and domain level orientation, exposure to project management methodology & tools and quality management process
Remuneration will be based on relevant skills and hands-on experience and not a constraint for the right candidates