Dynamed Healthcare Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
8th Floor, Wing 2,
Jyothirmaya Infopark Phase 2,
Kochi - 682303
Claims Submission Officer
Organization: Dynamed Healthcare Solutions pvt Ltd
Job Title: Claims Submission Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Infopark, Kochi
Eligibility Criteria: •Any Degree with 70% and above Scores •
Minimum 1 Year experience in any field or fresher’s can also apply.
Good computer knowledge especially on Excel and XML files.
• Should be Ok to work with 2 years of bond with the organization • Should be willing to work in any shifts •Should be flexible enough to Comply with company norms. Tasks 1. Claims processing which includes reviewing of patient demographics 2. Verifying billed services, authorization numbers and preparing XML batch files
Interested candidates with above mentioned eligibility criteria can forward your resumes to email@example.com on or before 25 August 2022
· Develop the best automation solution with any of the RPA Tools based on business requirement.
· Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how they integrate with the RPA Tool.
· Help gather project requirements with the Product Manager and will work closely with process owners,
process SMEs to define, develop and deploy new automation solutions and refine and optimize existing
· Provide automation support to internal teams.
· Develop workflows and custom solutions to address specific customer needs.
· Documentation (PDD, SDD/TDD, Test Scripts and others) and maintain best coding design and practices
· Take business requirements, current and future state process designs and translate them into process
· Gather requirements, Design, Build reusable RPA components, create efficient automation models with a
focus on scalability and reusability, Test and deploy RPA bots on the cloud.
Job Skills and Qualification
· Development experience on any RPA Tool and should be flexible to work with any RPA Tool
· Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies quickly.
· Advanced knowledge of best practices in RDLC: design, coding, testing, version control, documentation,
build, deployment and operations.
· Able to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
· Strong critical thinking, proven problem solving and analytical skills, ensuring systems functions to business
· Previously experience with Power Automate, Automate Plus, Automation Anywhere, UiPath.
SAP ABAP Consultant
Role & Responsibility
· Looking to have technically strong SAP ABAP resources across India
· Strong Knowledge on all Technical Concepts including integration with third party systems.
· Good understanding of functional SD, MM, HCM, FI, CO, PS, PP and IS-H.
· Work closely with functional team & should be able to do the development
· Ability to learn the business process quickly to understand the relevant scenarios.