Regent Global Services (India) Pvt.Ltd.
3rd Floor, Wing I # 2, Jyothirmaya, Infopark Phase II, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi, Kerala 682303 Phone: 0484 2982150
Department: Information Technology
Experience: 3 years
Hours: Full Time
Description of the mission:
In the Core Infrastructure service made up of the Identity and Security & Access service lines: each of the two service lines is made up of a product owner, an architect and an SDM. We are looking for the architect for the Identity part.
• Technical expert for the services of the Security & Access division in the eyes of the organization.
• He defines technically and technologically (design & build) the evolutions / releases / features of products and services in compliance with the Security / Finance / Data Provacy / Sustainability framework
• Technical and technological watch of products and services (existing business ecosystem)
• He translates and technically analyzes the backlog
• Load assessment linked to a new functionality
• He participates and leads technically and technologically the projects
He participates in the transition of products and services to MSPs
• It is level 4 and the technical escalation point for MSPs
He participates in the creation of new products and services
• Active Directory
• Azure Active Directory
• Identity federation
• Zero trust
Azure Security Architect/Project Manager
Area of expertise: Azure Security
Company in France is looking for an experienced Azure Security Architect/Project Manager.
This is predominantly an Azure Security expert role to support and manage a team starting its security journey in Azure. You will have the opportunity to help shape their future Azure Security strategy, challenge their choices and introduce managed security services to support them operate and run their Azure Security services.
About the role
In this client-facing function, you will play an active role in transforming our client’s approach to Security in Azure. You will have the opportunity to help to mature their security mindset through designing and proposing new approaches, technologies. You will contribute to the team by being a collaborative, knowledge-sharing individual and establish yourself as a technical leader.
You are an Azure Security Architect/Project Manager and your skills may include some of the following:
You are experienced in designing and implementing secured Azure architecture
You are experienced with Azure Security services (Azure Front Door, Azure DDoS Protection, Azure Firewall Premium, Azure Traffic Manager, Azure Security Center, Azure Application Gateway, Azure Monitor, Azure Bastion, Azure Log Analytics, etc.)
You are experienced with managing deliverables and being responsible for delivering against critical milestones
You are experienced on how to manage and govern Cloud and network security best practices
You are experienced in leading projects and project teams
***Quote the notice period ***Quote the current CTC and the expected CTC