Regent Global Services (India) Pvt.Ltd.
3rd Floor, Wing I # 2, Jyothirmaya, Infopark Phase II, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi, Kerala 682303 Phone: 0484 2982150
SALES FORCE DEVELOPER
Experience: 2 years And above
Hours: Full Time
The Salesforce Developer will work as part of a team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce platform. The Developer will utilize strong technical and communication skills to apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customized solutions and will be responsible for the day-to-day development, integration, support, maintenance, and overall improvement of our platform in support of existing and new business processes.
*Develop and manage complex workflows, data validations, triggers, custom code, Visualforce pages, Apex classes, test classes, and object customizations
* Assess end user requirements and develop technical solutions
* Recommend and develop technical approach to solutions, design, development, and build testing documentation
* Resolve complex system problems by troubleshooting issues and providing root cause analysis
* Design and develop data migrations and integrations between Salesforce and external systems including developing data transformations and creating automated jobs to support business processes
* Work in conjunction with internal technical teams to ensure delivery of full Salesforce implementation including UI and backend processes
* Perform quality assurance testing as part of the Salesforce development lifecycle and release management practices
* Create technical requirements and specifications as needed to support full project life cycle
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science, Business, or related field preferred
* Salesforce Developer (PDI, PDII,) certification(s) is a plus
* Minimum of 3 years of experience developing custom Salesforce applications
* Minimum of 3 years of experience developing custom data integrations between multiple systems or databases
* Knowledge and experience with relational databases, web application servers. data loading tools,
* Ability to manage concurrent projects and successfully drive each tosuccessful completion
* Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment is a plus
* Efficiency in Microsoft Office suite
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
* Strong problem-solving kills and ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
* Proven ability to translate technical concepts to the appropriate audience
* Highly qualified freshers can also apply
* Majority of time is spent in heated/air-conditioned office.
* Overtime and schedule flexibility is occasionally necessary in this position. Individual may be required to perform certain business critical job functions outside of normal working hours.
Physical Demands: Must be able to communicate internally and externally through receiving and responding to auditory and visual methods.
***Quote the notice period ***Quote the current CTC and the expected CTC