SayOne Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
Unit No.503, 5th Floor World Trade Centre, Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042 phone: 0484-4037171
Project Manager (Exp: 8-12 years)
SayOne is a fast-growing Information Technology and Digital services company headquartered in India. We help our clients to become future-ready by harnessing the power of new and emerging technologies. SayOne has delivered over 400+ projects to 100+ Startups and SMEs from North America, Latin America, UK, the EU, Australia and the Middle East. We have over 70 dedicated employees committed to solving our clients' greatest challenges through innovative technology and digital solutions. Please visit our website www.sayonetech.com for more details.
We are looking for project managers who will be able to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. A project manager will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. He/ She should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. He/ She also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
The various responsibilities of the project manager include.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors generating profits for the organization
• Extensive experience in managing mobile/web application projects for around 8-12 years in an IT Services Company is mandatory.
• Master’s Degree in Project Management, Scrum Master/ PMP Certification would only be preferred.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web
• Experience using project management tools like JIRA/ Zoho and documentation.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good team player spirit would be the perfect match for our team.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Compensation and Benefits
• A long and rewarding career in a flexible and employee-friendly work environment with a good work-life balance.
• Competitive salary based on your contribution, experience and skillset.
• 12 Casual leaves, 12 days of Sick/Emergency Leaves in a year.
• Group Medical Insurance of Rs. 3 lacs.
• Opportunity to excel in the latest technology trends with industry experts.
• Half yearly Performance Appraisals and PMS to ensure good career growth.
• A chance to work with a very progressive organization providing innovative and latest digital technology solutions for a better future.
If interested or any referrals, please visit the career page on our website or feel free to forward the resumes with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org