Airo Global Software Pvt Ltd
SBC 1 , Second Floor
Thapasya Building ,
Infopark Phase 1
C# .Net Developer with 1-4 years of experience
We are looking for experienced C# .Net Developer with the following skillset:
Expertise in C#, .Net, with experience in developing at least two Windows Desktop Applications
* Expertise in Windows Application development using WPF and related technologies namely, XAML, PRISM, * * MVVM Databinding & Writing custom controls
* Strong hands-on experience using C# and WPF with working knowledge of C# Delegates, Events,
Collections, LINQ, Serialization and parallel tasks
* Should have previous experience in the multi-threading application
* Proven track record of developing UI rich application using XAML for either WPF Desktop Apps.
* A clear understanding of MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) principals is a must including knowledge of
Converters, Data Template, Control Template
*ASP.net mvc Web API
* Experience using .net framework 4.0+
* Knowledge of Installers generating MSI builds innoscript
* Knowledge in deployment to Microsoft Store
* Good Knowledge of SQL and Proficiency in MS SQL Server or any similar DB technology. Experience in
creating database schemas, stored procedures and writing optimized queries will count as a plus
* Experience using Entity Framework and LINQ-to-Entities database queries, EF migrations
* Good exposure to OOPS concepts, Knowledge of design patterns
* Custom development of WPF/UWP GUI components.
* Integrating services/API with UI components using patterns and frameworks like MVVM/PRISM
* Active role in the design, development, testing and delivery of the overall system.
* Plan, design and develop high quality desktop applications.
* Propose and deliver scalability and performance enhancements to our GUIs.
* Ability to work and follow the framework design by architecture team
* Build software using Agile methodologies.
* Interact with clients to get clarity on requirements
* Participate in design sessions and code reviews.
* Work on cross-functional teams.
* Be ready to mentor and be mentored.