Urolime Technologies Private Limited
Office No 5, 2nd floor, Jyothirmaya Building Infopark Phase- 2 Kochi - 682303
Project Manager - DevOps and Cloud
Urolime is one of the leading DevOps consulting companies with a handful of experience in supporting customers around the globe in adopting DevOps practices. As an AWS and Cloud consulting partner, Urolime not only has experience in Cloud Migrations but also supports the vast customer base to enable scalable and highly available architecture on AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are looking for a competent and experienced talent to join our team.
Experience: 5-10 yrs
The primary skill sets that we are looking for:
- Minimum 5-7 years experience working in DevOps and Open Source culture (CI/CD).
- Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment pipelines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Dockerization and Kubernetes.
- Good experience in Linux Administration.
- Good experience in Microservice based application deployments.
- Good experience in IaC (Infrastructure as a Code) using Terraform or Ansible, Cloud Formation, etc.
- Expert level of experience in either AWS, Azure, or GCP services(including experience on EKS/AKS/GKE).
- Must have strong knowledge in highly available & scalable architecture design and implementation.
- Good experience in Git Workflow.
- Experience in logging, monitoring, tracing with Elasticsearch/Kibana (ELK), Prometheus/Grafana, Cloud Managed services, etc.
- Good understanding of the DB technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Good experience in Bash/Python/Go etc.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Quick learner of new technologies.
- Good communication skills.
Perks & Benefits:
Hybrid WFH policy.
Awards and recognitions.
Annual events and co-operate gifts