Mindcurv Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
#604,Tower - A
World Trade Centre Kochi,
Infopark SEZ(Phase I),
Kakkanad, Cochin - 682042
A DevOps engineer would focus on automation, security, reliability and performance while also being responsible for bringing and sharing knowledge, ideas, and technical leadership for the platform. Your responsibilities will include
• Working with the operations and the development team members to operate, maintain and improve platform reliability
• Be involved in the end-to-end process from design, estimation through to development and support; delivering to agreed timelines
• Improve operating process with automation and process improvements, where cost/benefit analysis demonstrates a positive return on investment
• Provide proactive support of production environments
• Provide technical leadership and enable the operation engineers to work with best practices
• Perform in depth analysis of varying issues and root cause analysis
• Manage the deployment of application for our clients through automation
• Participate in 24 x 7 on-call support as member of a roaster based team
Who you are
• 4+ years of experience which includes demonstrated experience in planning and working with multiple teams and implementing automation solutions with evident performance and efficiency gains. Ideally in agile environments
• Strong communication skills and ability to communicate accurately to management and stakeholders
• Exposure to high availability, fault tolerant and redundant systems
• Experience working with dispersed teams and also third party vendors
• Proven experience in working with, designing and building CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, Azure pipeline, etc.
• Experience managing mid-to-large docker deployments in the cloud
• Experience in scripting or developing in one or more languages like Bash, Python, Java, etc
• Knowledge in networking concepts such as firewalls, load balancers, etc.
• Knowledge in containerisation and serverless applications (Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda)
• Good knowledge in one or more public cloud technology
• Experience with setting up logging/monitoring tools with observability principles
• Demonstrated ability to use APM and monitoring tools to improve the systems managed by the team
• Strong experience working with Linux based systems and knowledge in networking concepts
• Knowledge on security in Public cloud and API is ideal
• Exposure to financial management of cloud costs is ideal
• You must be willing to work in shifts.
Why join Mindcurv?
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. We’re always on the lookout for people who know their stuff and want to collaborate on tomorrow’s digital solutions. Our workplaces feel good, because they’re filled with good people.
Join a collaborative environment and work with the latest technologies. We’ll grow your career and provide a great workplace with flexible hours.
If you agree with our philosophy and share our values, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!