Business DNA India Pvt.Ltd
2nd Floor, Carnival Infopark
Phase IV Infopark Kochi P.O.,
Kochi – 682042
ERP Support Specialist
Job Description :
ERP Analyst provides project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems. The ERP Analyst is responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
Experience : 2 - 3 years
Location : Inforpark , Kochi
• Attain deep knowledge in ERP modules, database structure and points of integration with other applications.
• Work on ERP projects such as platform installations, upgrades and migrations, data extracts for financial or audit purposes, integration with mobile and cloud technologies, etc.
• Ensure the integrity and security of information and access to support company reporting and internal control standards.
• Provide ERP application support for all users across.
• Leverage change and release management process to ensure all platform updates and upgrades are thoroughly tested and signed-off prior to go-live.
• Partner with vendor regarding product roadmap, enhancement suggestions and support cases.
Desired skills :
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good Documentation / Presentation Skills
• Database operations, SQL knowledge and Scripting
• Ability to use FTP, upload config files, etc
• Ability to communicate with international partners
• Able to Multitask and prioritize work effectively