NewAgeSys Solutions (P) Ltd.
7th Floor, Phase – II, Carnival Infopark, Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi – 682042 0484-2983032 / 2983033
Android Developers (3 Open Positions)
1.5 + years Experience in developing Android system native applications with kotlin
Should have Strong experience in developing Android application with MVVM architecture
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Proficient in Android Jetpack libraries such as Lifecycle, Room,Navigation,Data Binding and Paging
Strong experience in integration of REST APIs
Experience integrating Third Party SDK's and Libraries (Retrofit, Dragger 2, fresco etc..).
Familiarity with the latest mobile app UI UX standards
Solid understanding of the full android mobile development life cycle.
Knowledge of working with version control system: Git
QA Test Engineer ( 1 - 2 years) : 3 open positions
• 1+ years of relevant work experience
• Knowledge of various testing techniques and the ability to use them in practice -
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Intermediate programming experience in one or more languages
• Hands-on experience in frontend, API and/or database test automation: Selenium, TestProject, REST API testing
• Hands-on experience in Mobile app testing: Hardware Specific Testing, Installation & Update Testing, Standby Testing, Battery Usage Testing, Local Storage Testing, Usability Testing, Compatibility Testing, Performance and load testing
• Experience with defect tracking/management tools such as JIRA and Open Project.
• Experience with defect test management tools such as TestLink - Demonstrated experience with industry-standard Quality Assurance best practices for Agile and Iterative SDLCs, testing methodologies, implementation, and deployment activities. - Experience in testing in a continuous integration environment
• Basic knowledge of SQL -
• Working experience in creating test documentation (Test Plan, test report, basic test metrics)
• Experience in working with requirements - As a consultant, the ability to effectively cooperate with the client and/or end-users - Fluent English in speech and writing
• Experience in effort estimation and planning
• Experience in resource management and team management - Experience in Training, mentoring, and supervising junior software engineers
ROR Developer ( 5 Open Positions)
Required to have:
• Ability to communicate clearly. Programming isn't just about writing code, it's about being able to communicate ideas with your team, customers, and the machine itself.
• Keen desire to learn. We are constantly aspiring to improve our work and ourselves, by constantly learning we can do this.
• Self-motivated. Even if a decision turns out to be wrong, this is better than being indecisive. Trying and learning from failures is hugely valuable.
• Knowing when to ask for help. Try for as long as you can but if you get stuck, ask for help. Your teammates are here to support you and your development.
• Critical thinking. Be able to base decisions on the information available, not just blindly accepting solutions without investigation.
• Strong programming experience. We primarily write in Ruby, so experience here is a must.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented design patterns as well as Test-Driven Development.
• Be familiar with Rails, Sinatra, etc, and how these can be used to implement RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of RDBMS such as PostgreSQL or MySQL and SQL to run queries against them.
Nice to have skills
• Knowledge of any AWS systems such as EC2, Lambda, RDS, etc.
• Knowledge of API design patterns, REST, RPC, etc. and can explain the advantages and disadvantages.
• Knowledge of DevOps skills such as Terraform, CI/CD, etc.
React Native Developers / Hybrid Developers (5 Openings)
Responsibilities and Required Skills :
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React-Native workflows
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- 1+ years of experience in hybrid mobile app development using React Native
- Hands on experience in React JS, Redux, React Native
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience in working with version control system like GitHub/bitbucket
- Knowledge of any backend technologies will be plus
- Experience with Angular is add on
Sr Back End Developer (Node.js) ( 3 open Positions)
NewAgeSMB, a division of NewAgeSys, Inc. established in 1994, based at New Jersey, specializes in mobile app development and consulting, helping clients maximize the reach and effectiveness of their business by leveraging the latest in technology. Being a full service mobile and web development firm, NewAgeSMB focuses on servicing clients across North America, UK, Europe, Middle East, Singapore and Australia. We accomplish this by creating a long-term relationship with our clients, from brainstorming the initial idea, strategizing the project plan, building and deploying cost effective solutions with a solid foundation of support and maintenance.
We are looking out for Node JS developers with outstanding coding capability
Experience Required: 3+ Years
Must have 4+ years of exposure working in Software Development
Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for atleast 3 years
React JS experience is an added advantage.
MySQL / MongoDB knowledge is a must
Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization
Experience with Agile Development methodology
Experience with the core AWS services or Azure Cloud.
Experience with CI/CD/CT pipelines with Git/Jenkins.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application