NewAgeSys Solutions (P) Ltd.
7th Floor, Phase – II, Carnival Infopark, Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi – 682042 0484-2983032 / 2983033
Digital Marketing Manager
Experience : 4+ yrs experience
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about Digital Marketing and have proven track records of delivering successful campaigns for clients. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for devising marketing campaigns to maintain a brand. The role demands from designing marketing campaigns to maintaining and supplying the right content for a business campaign, managing social media engagement, and quantitative analysis of website traffic.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
• Develop Marketing Strategies that align with the organization’s Business goals.
• Responsible for creating marketing strategies & implementing the same on Online Ad platforms.
• Manage and execute campaigns across various digital channels, including email, social media, search engines, and display advertising.
• Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Manage and optimize campaigns to meet or exceed client KPIs and goals.
• Conduct market research and trend analysis to find new opportunities and enhance campaign effectiveness.
• Collaborating with Marketing, Design & Copywriters for planning and executing new campaigns with a variety of Creative’s and videos.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining Daily, Weekly Monthly reports.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing..
Educational & Professional Requirements:
• A degree in digital marketing, or relative field is recommended.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on social media, SEO, and PPC.
• Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and social media management tools such as Hootsuite.
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially in micro-blogging and brand promotions.
• Candidate should be a self motivated and out of box thinker.
Interested candidates kindly register using the link below :
Experience: 2-5 Years
Location: Infopark, Kochi- Kerala
• Partnering with Business heads to determine staffing needs.
• Should have experience in end to end Recruitment.
• Should be aware of the process of Recruiting, searching, scheduling interviews, negotiation of salary and closing.
• Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
• Administering appropriate company assessments.
• Making hiring recommendations to company hiring managers.
• Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
• Following up on the interview process status.
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
• Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process.
• Maintaining timely reports on recruitment activities.
Key Traits and Qualifications:
• Recruiting and interviewing skills
• Skilled in Telephonic and Zoom interviews.
• Supports workplace diversity
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Exceptional Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, MS Word).
If interested, please register using the link below : https://forms.gle/AB6we8bZ2LMunX6K9
React Native Developers / Hybrid Developers (5 Openings)
Responsibilities and Required Skills :
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React-Native workflows
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- 3+ years of experience in hybrid mobile app development using React Native
- Hands on experience in React JS, Redux, React Native
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience in working with version control system like GitHub/bitbucket
- Knowledge of any backend technologies will be plus
- Experience with Angular is add on
HR Generalist(3 Openings)
Job Title: HR Generalist(3 Openings)
Location: Infopark, Kochi (Should be willing to Work from Office)
HR Generalist Job Description
We are looking to employ a HR generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. A HR generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships and management
Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
Closely work with the recruitment Team / process by conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
Manage the organizations employee database and prepare reports.
Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
2+ years of experience in HR Functions (essential).
Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
Excellent record-keeping skills.
Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
Superb computer literacy with capability in email and MS Office.
Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Associate HR Manager
The Associate HR Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
-Work as a bridge between the management and employees. Address and resolve employee issues and grievances.
-Review, revise and implement HR policies and procedures.
-Manage compliance with government regulations.
-Motivate, evaluate and maximize the performance of all employees
-Lead initiatives for Employee Engagement and satisfaction.
-Build retention strategies.
-Report HR Team performance and overall HR activities on a timely basis.
-Should have 5-8 years of work experience in HR (preferably in a Service company with overseas clients and a size of more than 200 employees).
-Strong knowledge on HR processes.
-Good judgment, professional integrity and accountability.
-Self motivated, organized, detail oriented and pro-active.
-Effective verbal and written communication skills.
-Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
-Work Location: Infopark, Cochin
-Shift Time : 12 PM - 9PM IST
We are a growing Company in business for 28 years. We have a Software Export Division and a US staffing Division. Our US Company has Preferred Vendor relationships with clients like Boeing, Merck, Novartis, Alcon, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics etc.
Interested candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org