Wazeefa1 Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Rajamalli Building, Infopark Thrissur, Nalukettu Road, Koratty (P.O.), Thrissur - 680308.
IT Team Lead
Full Job Description
Be a part of the GROWING workforce at Wazeefa1 Technologies!
As a leading IT company in Kerala, we promote fun in how we take care of our employees, empower our employees to take care of our customers, and trust our customers to take care of spreading the word. Everything else simply takes care of itself.
As our IT Team Lead, you are responsible for leading the development team on efforts affecting multiple systems. This position will provide technical leadership for projects and teams through design and code reviews, ensuring the best technical practices are applied. This position will be responsible for reporting the progress of development activities. This position is located in Infopark, Thrissur.
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion. Lead developers to make sure each project meets or exceeds the goals we set out to achieve.
- Serve as a project lead working with users, programmers, and other Wazeefa1 functional areas in the development and installation of software in support of projects. These can be complex projects implemented across one or more platforms.
- Provide input into the design of software systems, offering advice and thoughts, and providing feedback. Estimate the time and materials required to complete a project.
- Ensure all developments are fully documented, meet high-level design requirements e.g. data, customer experience, architecture, security, quality & operations, as well as regulatory & industry standards so projects are fit for purpose leaving testing & transitioning to live.
- Research, development, and implementation of cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Accurately report all development activity through status reports, report on development progress and issues, identifying remedial action when required to address problems, and keep development on track.
- Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization. Work within project timelines and budgets.
- Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness, and quality of work.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Minimum 3 years experience with associated technologies especially in PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, and RDBMS like MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience in Reporting services like SSRS (SQL Server Reporting System)
- Knowledge of Opensource Frameworks like - Magento, OpenCart, WooCommerce, WordPress is an advantage
- Hands-on Experience on any of the Mobile Application Framework Like Ionic, PhoneGap, Flutter is a plus
Grab this opportunity now!!!