Advenser Engineering Services Private Limited
No.403, 4th Floor,
Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Sez, Kakkanad,
Kerala, India, Pin – 682 042
Advenser is multi-disciplined engineering company delivering advanced engineering services & solutions to the Architecture, Engineering & Construction industry through innovative practices such as BIM, VDC and other advanced technological tools. With over a decade of experience in the industry, we have an impressive track record, successfully delivering a range of complex projects across 17 countries.
An ideal candidate is responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our websites. The candidate must have the ability to think critically and adopt a collaborative approach to work. He or she must possess the inherent capability to work independently with minimal supervision, be proactive, and possess excellent analytical as well as problem-solving skills. He/she is responsible for building our websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function, maintain and update existing websites.
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices as per the requirement from
the digital marketing team.
• Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including
mobile and responsive site design.
• Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers
can access content.
• Quality-test and troubleshoot the website and/or its applications in various browsers.
• Integrate audio, video, and graphics into the site.
• Work with designers, to determine the site’s layout.
• Troubleshoot website problems.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
• Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
• 2-5 years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in web design, multimedia design, or related field
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and jQuery, word Press
• Understanding of SEO principles
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Knowledge in design software like Photoshop and Illustrator and Sketch is preferable
• Analytical and Interpersonal skills
• Good command over English
Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most talented minds in the engineering industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we encourage a community of young talented engineers to pursue a career in their own fields of specialization. If you are driven to create a better and more successful career for yourself in core engineering fields, then this is the right place for you.