Advenser Engineering Services Private Limited
No.403, 4th Floor,
Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Sez, Kakkanad,
Kerala, India, Pin – 682 042
Advenser is multi-disciplined engineering company delivering advanced engineering services & solutions to the Architecture, Engineering & Construction industry through innovative practices such as BIM, VDC and other advanced technological tools. With over a decade of experience in the industry, we have an impressive track record, successfully delivering a range of complex projects across 17 countries.
Advenser is looking for an SEO Analyst to ensure that the website content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability. The candidate is also responsible for analysing current search engine optimization (SEO) of the assigned website, including site structure, page structure, internal linking structure, identify and makes recommendations to further optimize each area.
• Assists with drafting, defining, and implementing unified SEO strategies and campaigns that will drive long-term, and should be able to identify marketing opportunities and come up with strategies to increase website traffic.
• Conducts research, data collection, and analysis to assess the visibility of the assigned website, blogs, social media accounts, and web pages.
• Analyzes SEO traffic metrics such as search engine referrals and keyword rankings.
• Collaborates with digital marketing team and other staffs to provide guidance and insight on SEO and optimal user experience.
• Recommends content revisions to improve SEO and increase website visibility; changes may include incorporating new keywords and improving link strategies.
• Monitors specific SEO efforts; gathers and analyzes data and reports results to the team.
• Maintains current knowledge of developments and best practices in SEO.
• Thorough understanding of website optimization techniques, ranking algorithms, and search engine spiders for major search engines.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
• 2+ years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s degree (any)
• Expertise in Google Analytics
• Should be an expert in SEO, Social media marketing, Content writing, Analytical skills and Content Creation
• Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
• Experience with social medial promotions and paid advertising
• Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
• Familiarity with web design and site structures.
Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most talented minds in the engineering industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we encourage a community of young talented engineers to pursue a career in their own fields of specialization. If you are driven to create a better and more successful career for yourself in core engineering fields, then this is the right place for you.