Advenser Engineering Services Private Limited
No.403, 4th Floor,
Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Sez, Kakkanad,
Kerala, India, Pin – 682 042
Business Development Associate
Advenser is multi-disciplined engineering company delivering advanced engineering services & solutions to the Architecture, Engineering & Construction industry through innovative practices such as BIM, VDC and other advanced technological tools. With over a decade of experience in the industry, we have an impressive track record, successfully delivering a range of complex projects across 17 countries.
An Ideal candidate will have a strong interpersonal as well as communication skills, and ability to use their technical knowledge & soft skills to advance sales prospects with potential clients. He or she should have a sound judgement and good business sense. The candidate must be a team player and be able to build relationships with clients quickly. Those with an experience in international B2B sales with proven track record in sales conversion and client retention will be given high preference.
• Respond to inbound web enquiries, collect & document client requirements accurately through calls & emails
• Establish rapport with key points of contact in client organizations and gather insight into the project goals and expectations
• Coordinate with engineering departments and prepare commercial proposals and engagement contracts
• Advance conversion prospects in current sales funnel with timely follow up
• Generate more business from existing clients by utilizing personal rapport with client
• Generate outbound leads by identifying potential clients and building connections with decision makers through email marketing, social media networking
• Conduct company presentations and introduce services offered to potential clients
• Complete subcontractor prequalification documentation and other pre-sales documentations
• Daily updation of CRM database, preparation of various periodic reports
• Stay up to date with the latest technological advancements & innovations in the AEC industry
• Monitor competitor services and activities to identify areas of improvement
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
• 0-3 years of relevant work experience (experience in international B2B sales preferred)
• B. Tech in Mechanical/Civil/ EEE Engineering
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
• Strong interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships
• Excellent sales and customer service skills
• Pleasant, friendly and personable demeanor
• Excellent listening skills and ability to empathize with client needs
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Fast learner and quick thinker
• Middle level expertize in MS Office with emphasis on MS Excel & Power points
Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most talented minds in the engineering industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we encourage a community of young talented engineers to pursue a career in their own fields of specialization. If you are driven to create a better and more successful career for yourself in core engineering fields, then this is the right place for you.