Advenser Engineering Services Private Limited
No.403, 4th Floor,
Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Sez, Kakkanad,
Kerala, India, Pin – 682 042
Senior Assistant Manager
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews, and recommending changes.
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
• Overseeing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
• Scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances, and counseling employees.
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.
• Proven working experience as HR Field (Min 5 yrs)
• People-oriented and results-driven
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Degree in Human Resources or related field