Advenser Engineering Services Private Limited
No.403, 4th Floor,
Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Sez, Kakkanad,
Kerala, India, Pin – 682 042
Business Development Associate -US shift
operational activities of US based training program.
Duties typically include assisting the Program Coordinator in planning and execution of marketing the training programs, implementation and administration of internal and external communications and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Engage students and working professionals regularly to promote the programs by creating new campaigns every month to attract qualified traffic & leads using Search Engines, Social Networking Websites, Email Marketing.
2. Proven excellent digital marketing skills – fair understanding of how search engines work, and the ability to identify and provide technical solution is essential for this role.
3. Monitor target audience to create recommendations and identify and develop new opportunities.
4. Share client feedback and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams in the development of appropriate and update new syllabus and training curriculum.
5. Outstanding writing, presentation creation, and networking skills.
6. Generate qualified leads by phone and email and convert and close admissions in each module.
7. Achieve targets of the company.
8. Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
9. Collaborate with the Onsite coordinator for the smooth transactions of students for the program.
10. Work closely with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop or any changes in the modules or syllabus.
11. Maintain database of all business development activities.
12. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
13. Attending conferences to establish contacts with professional bodies, network of faculties, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Ability to coordinate and organize and communicate.
• MS office skills.
• Engineering related software applications, AutoCAD preferred.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Strong ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in academic community.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Ability to interact with students, faculty and staff in a team environment.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting and budgeting.
• Knowledge of communication principles, media, and marketing techniques.
• Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
• Advanced writing / editorial skills in social media platforms like FB, LinkedIn, etc.
Experience and Qualification
• 2 – 5 Years work experience in BD in the US market
• Undergraduate in any discipline
• Fluent / native English accent
• Engineering background with CAD /BIM knowledge is preferable
• Excellent in MS office tools