Advenser Engineering Services Private Limited
No.403, 4th Floor,
Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Sez, Kakkanad,
Kerala, India, Pin – 682 042
Program Coordinator -US shift
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides specialized support in the development, implementation, and marketing of US based training program.
2. Serves as a central point of contact between BIM Lab Exe Committee and rest of the team.
3. Coordinates activities of staff, campus staffs, faculty, and/or volunteers engaged in implementation and administration of program objectives.
4. Monitors and administers program revenues and expenses.
5. Writes, edits, and coordinates development of course catalogues, promotional materials, educational materials, training manuals, newsletters, and/or brochures, as appropriate to the program.
6. Maintains program/project records, researches information and gathers and computes various data; prepares special and/or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources.
7. Training evaluation and training effectiveness analysis and recommend changes for improvement.
8. Closely working with onsite coordinator and SMEs and BD associate to achieve the targets.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Ability to make administrative / operational decisions and judgments.
• Ability to coordinate and organize meetings with teams working remotely.
• Crisp and precise communication.
• Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with SMEs, Trainers, students, etc.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Ability to interact with students, faculty and/or staff in a team environment.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures.
• Knowledge of communication principles, media, and marketing techniques.
• Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
• Advanced writing and editorial skills.
Experience and Qualification Required
• 5 – 8 Years work experience as a programming coordinator related to universities
• Undergraduate in any discipline
• Fluent / native English accent
• Engineering background with CAD / BIM knowledge preferable
• Excellent in MS office tools.