Advenser Engineering Services Private Limited
No.403, 4th Floor,
Lulu Cyber Tower,
Infopark, Sez, Kakkanad,
Kerala, India, Pin – 682 042
Program Coordinator -US shift
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides specialized support in the development, implementation, and marketing of US based training program.
2. Serves as a central point of contact between BIM Lab Exe Committee and rest of the team.
3. Coordinates activities of staff, campus staffs, faculty, and/or volunteers engaged in implementation and administration of program objectives.
4. Monitors and administers program revenues and expenses.
5. Writes, edits, and coordinates development of course catalogues, promotional materials, educational materials, training manuals, newsletters, and/or brochures, as appropriate to the program.
6. Maintains program/project records, researches information and gathers and computes various data; prepares special and/or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources.
7. Training evaluation and training effectiveness analysis and recommend changes for improvement.
8. Closely working with onsite coordinator and SMEs and BD associate to achieve the targets.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Ability to make administrative / operational decisions and judgments.
• Ability to coordinate and organize meetings with teams working remotely.
• Crisp and precise communication.
• Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with SMEs, Trainers, students, etc.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Ability to interact with students, faculty and/or staff in a team environment.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures.
• Knowledge of communication principles, media, and marketing techniques.
• Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
• Advanced writing and editorial skills.
Experience and Qualification Required
• 5 – 8 Years work experience as a programming coordinator related to universities
• Undergraduate in any discipline
• Fluent / native English accent
• Engineering background with CAD / BIM knowledge preferable
• Excellent in MS office tools.
Assistant Manager- HR and Operation
• Enhances the organizations human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and separations.
• Responsible for entire recruitment process.
• Coordinate and ensure efficient employee onboarding (induction process, coordinating relevant reference checks, providing office access).
• Responsible for administrative and Operational duties
• Employee insurance enrolling and renewals
• Admin and facilities / House Keeping management
• Travel management, CSEZ authority’s coordination, etc.
• Be the point of contact for any employee concerns or grievances and establish a proactive approach in ensuring employee wellbeing.
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Coordinate and Conduct Employee Engagement Activities in the organization.
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skill set:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Tech savvy, with knowledge of the latest tools and technology used in the HR function
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Degree in Human Resources or related field