Infopark, Koratty P.O, Thrissur, Kerala - 680308 Tel: +91 480 2733999 Email: email@example.com
Inbound Sales Executive/Manager (EXP: 1 - 8 year)
1) Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing
customized sales strategies.
2) Maintain knowledge of all services offerings of the company.
3) Manage high volume of phone calls and provide response to all maintaining high quality of services and performance
4) Facilitate sales of all services according to company and client requirement.
5) Coordinate with clients and avoid any discontinuation from his or her end.
6) Administer all clients complaints and ensure timely resolution within required guidelines.
7) Perform troubleshoot on all client service issues and schedule all field service calls as required.
8) Manage and process and correspondence with clients.
9) Schedule all client appointments according to procedures and documents all customer transactions and prepare
10) Prepare all new contracts and handle all incoming calls for the same.
11) Analyze all client requirements and assist to prepare all service contracts and facilitate sales for the same.
12) Perform all follow up for all outbound calls.
13) Supervise all online chat sales calls for clients.
14) Proven sales skills as an ability to upsell and cross-sell.
15) Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
Qualification / Requirements:
Qualification: Any Degree
1) Proven experience as a Business Development Executive or relevant role in the IT Industry.
2) Should possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
3) Passionate about sales, strong analytical, networking and management skills.
4) Good negotiation, convincing and client servicing skills.
5) Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org