Infopark, Koratty P.O, Thrissur, Kerala - 680308 Tel: +91 480 2733999 Email: email@example.com
1. Responsible for amplifying the online traffic from search engines by optimizing and reviewing media components on
the website, and confront to industry best practices to deliver search engine friendly designs.
2. Develop Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords, and Image ALT Tags for new and existing web pages.
3. Carry out keyword research to find out suitable keyword targets when necessary.
4. Evaluate Website content index, wireframes, comps, and copy drafts to include the appropriate keywords in URL’s, links
and page body.
5. Trace missing or duplicate HTML tags and make them correct to furnish the unique page to its customers.
6. Recognize areas of flaws within the Website that could prohibit major search engines from finding our content.
Qualification / Requirements:
1. Desired Candidate Profile: BTech/B.E(C.S.E/ IT/ E.C.E), MCA
2. Passion for SEO, the ability to think creatively and to identify and rectify the problems.
3. Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
4. In-depth knowledge about popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
5. Working experience in CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
6. Comprehensive knowledge in HTML/CSS.
Freshers with good knowledge and communication skill can also apply.