802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
Test Manager/ Test Architect
Test Manager / Test Architect
Location: Kochi or Trivandrum
1) Expert in defining Test Strategy and Test Approach.
2) Ensure Application Quality through process compliance.
3) Strong functional testing knowledge - Manual & Automation.
4) Customer interfacing.
5) Mentor & nurture testing team.
Good to have skills:
1) Automation Testing
2) Performance testing
3) Security testing
4) Accessibility Testing
Roles and Responsibilities
• Act as a test manager / test architect, owning the testing activities for one or more projects running on
web and mobile platforms.
• Define custom test strategy based on the business and system requirements to improve the product
quality through best practices like early testing, continuous testing etc. so that the project timelines can
be met without compromising on quality.
• Responsible for certifying the product quality from a functional, performance and security testing
• Perform test planning, team coordination as well as ensuring testing process compliance through
different monitoring measures.
• Work in close liaison with the project manager and the customer for communications related to the
• Work with the testing team to lay out the approach so that the stories are tested as soon as the
development is complete, so that only minimal defects get leaked to the test environment.
• Monitor the project from process and quality standpoint and alert the project manager about the
deviations/risks at the earliest.
• Participate in customer calls, the requirement gathering exercises, sprint planning / grooming sessions,
sprint review etc. as needed.
• Guide and mentor, the testing team in implementing best practices in different areas of testing
including System testing, Regression testing (including automation), Performance Testing, Security
• Track the team’s performance systematically through quality metrics and take measures to improve it.
• Contribute to generate documentation showcasing the team's capabilities in winning new
Senior Sailpoint Developer
• At least 3 years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ architecture, design, development, configuration, testing, integration, and deployment.
• Must have experience in application onboarding, provisioning, workflow customization, access review etc.
• SailPoint connector development experience with both out-of-the-box and custom connectors.
• Sound experience in developing applications using Java, JEE components.
• Experience in any other IDM suite (OIM, IBM, Sun, CA, Novell) is an added advantage
• Should have a very good understanding of information security concepts with in-depth knowledge of IAM solutions and latest trends.
• Should have experience in implementing at least 2 complete IAM SDLC engagements projects. This must include activities such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and application support
• Should have good understanding in concepts such as self-service, automated approval process, RBAC, attestation, separation of duties and recertification
• Should have worked on both out-of-the-box adapters/interfaces and custom adapters /interfaces for IAM enterprise solutions.
• Having experience/knowledge in following technologies would be an advantage: LDAP, PKI, SSL,
• Should have experience in carrying out application integration with the IAM solution
• Should have had direct client experience, including working with client teams in an on-site and offshore mode
• Should be experienced in understanding client’s business environment and should be able to propose fit for purpose IAM solution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess excellent leadership & presentation skills
Duties and responsibilities
• Fix existing defects
• Implement improvements to the existing solution
• Architecture review
o Work with IAM manager to review architecture and provide recommendations to support IAM roadmap
o Work with IAM manager to review existing code and business processes, and provide recommendations to support IAM roadmap
• Release Management
o Work with the IAM team to implement the automated build and deployment process
• Applications onboarding and Integrations
o Onboard key applications
o Configure access certification campaigns
o Use out of the box connectors to connect to existing/new end points for integration requirements
o Create custom connectors to integrate with custom end points (API/Databases, etc.)
• To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
• Desirable to have certifications in security domain, such as CISSP and CISA or any IAM product specific certification.
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education technical certifications and work experience.
1. Analysis Skills – Natural interest to analysis and problem-solving. Should be able to analyze business problems faced by the client and suggest solutions.
2. Ability to go into details and extract functional details:
a. Collaborate with stakeholders to develop the product vision and the product concept.
b. Collaborate with prospective end users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
c. Conduct interviews with the end users and define Persona and customer journey.
d. Define and Prioritize the Product Roadmap which aligns to the overall vision of the product
e. Articulate the product requirements (written and verbal) and present it – This may involve preparing business flow diagrams, mindmaps, other diagrams to convey ideas to client, designing wireframes, writing user stories and acceptance criteria
3. Documentation Skill:
a. Translate Product roadmap into well-defined product requirements by documenting epics, features, user stories & acceptance criteria to ensure that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
b. Knowledge in preparing business process flowcharts using tools like draw.io, visio etc.
c. Familiarity with tools like JIRA/Azure DevOps/AHA etc.
d. Create wireframes using prototyping or wireframing tools.
5. Product Management Skills - Collaborate with stakeholders to develop the product vision and the product concept. Should have experience in managing product or project requirements. Should be able to define the product objectives, maintain product backlog, product feature prioritization.
6. Ability to visualize the User Interface of features, suggest the challenges in usability and provide suggestions to UI/UX team.
7. Pre-sales Skills - Work with the marketing team to create project case studies, blogs etc.
8. Work with Software Development, Quality Control / Testing, UI design teams during product development sprints
9. Testing Skills – Capability to the test the products during development stage and capability to manage User Acceptance Testing and taken a system live.
10. Review and sign off the sprint outcomes by performing User Acceptance Testing.
11. Provide updates and demonstrate the product developed to different stakeholders.
12. Experience in developing user documentation, providing business support and in training users. Should have good presentation skills.
13. Willingness to Travel to client sites (overseas/domestic) for short – medium duration (1 week to 2 months).
Performance Test Engineer
• Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in performance engineering role
• Expertise in creating load-testing scripts for web/REST API applications using LoadRunner and JMeter.
• Experience embedding Performance test in CI-CD Pipeline including complete automation of the performance testing process to accelerate the speed.
• Deep knowledge of testing tools for Server and Client Performance like JMeter, K6, Lighthouse, and WebPage Test.
• Strong Expertise in performance testing and tuning of Java Web & REST Servers
• Deep knowledge of web browser networks and rendering mechanics
• Understanding of SDLCs and CI/CD as well as a test-driven mindset and ability to automate performance test heuristics.
• Track performance benchmarking goals during release cycles to ensure build-to-build performance regressions are caught and addressed in a timely manner.
• Design and conduct tests with complex workloads and data shapes to expose potential bottlenecks and failure points.
• Build and review performance benchmarking and metrics to ensure the best-in-class performance.
• Hands-on experience in APM tools like Dynatrace/New Relic/AppDynamics
• Proficient in On-prem vs Cloud (AWS) performance testing strategies
• Generate insightful performance metrics for management review.
Business Analyst (P&C Insurance Domain)
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop, analyze, and document requirements, including business, functional and non-functional for increasingly complex efforts.
• Develop customer-focused documentation for software solutions (e.g. Wireframes, Use Cases, business rules, etc.
• Perform and support testing and/or training efforts.
• Perform and coordinate the estimation of work.
• Participate in system design and configuration activities.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert
• Provide mentorship to team members.
• Stay up to date on industry and job-related trends and best practices, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• To adhere to the Information Security Management policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years industry experience
• 4+ years’ business analysis experience
• Have relevant knowledge in P&C Insurance with expertise in Claims.
• Analytical and critical thinking
• Written and oral English communication
• Time management including work planning, prioritization, and organization.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities or tasks.
• Self-starter and quick learner
• Active listener
• Ability to collaborate and work autonomously.
• Flexible and adaptable
• Process analysis, design, and management
• Change management.
• Coaching, training, and mentoring
• Ability to articulately present information
• Meeting facilitation and management
• Strong understanding of:
o Writing SQL queries
o Database design concepts
o Object oriented concepts
o Web Services/APIs
• Extensive experience with software applications, including Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio, Scrum/Agile Tools, Jira and Confluence
Nice to have:
• Experience working in a remote environment.
• Scrum Product Owner Certification
• SAFe experience/certification
Business Analyst - ESG
Develop expertise on ESG reporting platform: Deep dive to learn and understand a market leading ESG reporting platform. Understand specific modules and configuration parameters to gain ample depth to play the role of an implementation (and pre-sales) consultant for customers that are onboarded on to the platform.
Implementation blueprint: Create a detailed blueprint and approach for implementation of platform for ESG reporting covering various sustainability regulations such as TCFD, EU Taxonomy, CSRD and more.
Create implementation accelerators/frameworks: Draft standard test scenarios, test cases relevant for each regulation. Manage and maintain a robust test cases repository for leverage by new customers onboarded to the platform from time to time. Create detailed user training materials.
Academy creation: Create internal training materials to scale and grow a strong sustainability consulting practice at Experion.
Platform implementation: Engage to implement sustainability reporting platform at client sites. Front end to perform business analysis, gap analysis, create solution and business requirements documents, and implement the product followed by a proper functional hand holding to the customer users or support users.
Pre-sales support: Lead the solution response to RFx, perform platform demo to prospects, warm up leads and act as a subject matter expert consulting customers on their pain areas wrt sustainability reporting
Necessary skill sets:
• 5-7 years in Risk consulting and regulatory reporting as a business analyst or in operations
• Has worked in a Financial Services organisation (ideally in the capital markets areas) or in a Bank, preferably in India captives of European/American BFS institutions and has exposure to regulatory reporting for Europe and/or North America
• Has a consulting mindset and is able to articulate solutions that address customer pain points specific to sustainability reporting.
• Presentable with excellent communication skills and ability to handle customers and prospects.
• Holds a degree in Finance, preferably CA/ICWAI/MBA
• Conversant with financial accounting, risk controls, balance sheet and P&L analysis, and demonstrates expertise on topics specific to sustainable finance.
• Detailed awareness and depth of understanding of ESG and the global regulations tied to ESG.
• Previous experience working on regtech platforms such as NiCE Actimize, Axciom etc will be an added advantage
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities
•10+ years of experience in testing large-scale enterprise web applications
•5+ years of experience with automated testing tools such as Cypress / Playwright / Selenium is a must.
•Lead a team of Quality Engineers onsite and offshore.
•Ensure their workload is appropriate and lead resources to ensure productivity stays high while also ensuring QA engineers have adequate time and resources to ensure high quality.
•Work directly with the QA manager to improve the processes and technology used across the QE team as a whole.
•Develop automated tests from scratch for exciting new applications.
•Work with developers to provide automated test reports and quality status on each merge in a Continuous Integration environment.
•Design, develop, and execute test cases in an agile setting through the new software development cycle.
•Develop and maintain automated regression suites for the web & mobile applications.
•Create and execute manual test cases for new features where needed.
•Write efficient test plans and test cases that exercise all logic paths.
•Work closely with the product owner to provide accurate updates and status on the products level of completion throughout the development cycle.
•Investigate bugs beyond their surface cause and provide accurate, detailed bug reports.
•Knowledge of industry standard best practices as related to test automation software development.
•Experience in manual testing and contributing to signing off on the quality of features and systems.
•Ability to quantify and communicate the quality of a product to stakeholders using KPIs.
Job Specification / Skills and Competencies
•Must be self-driven and have a complete understanding of Enterprise SDLC processes.
•Should closely work with the QE team across offshore/onshore.
•Effective communication to multiple stakeholders, business.
•Provide daily work assignments, guidance to offshore QE teams, and review their test results.
•Team player in a cross-functional team, a good communicator, driven and committed.
•Should work independently without close supervision.