802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
React Native Lead Engineer
Skills - Mandatory: React Native
Skills - Primary React Native
Skills - Good to have:NodeJS, Angular
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, and IntelliJ.
• Familiarity with third party integrations like Google/MapBox, Payment gateways.
• Familiarity with firebase/firestore, Crashlytics, Analytics, and force update, etc.
• Familiarity in communication/bridging with native components from React Native.
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
• Write unit and integration tests and experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
• Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs and adaptable to different screen sizes and orientations.
• Knowledge of common web technologies such as HTML, SCSS, CSS, REST APIs, and version control systems (such as GIT).
PHP Drupal Lead Engineer
Skills - Mandatory PHP, Drupal, Excellent Verbal and written English
Skills - Primary PHP, Drupal
• Must be able to code PHP from scratch with hands-on experience. 5+ years of experience is
• Experience in building responsive websites using Drupal/Drupal8 CMS, HTML/HTML5,
• Proficiency in integrating Drupal APIs into web applications
• Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
• Familiarity with building and managing a content management system (CMS) including
managing regular site updates and back-end upgrades.
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
• Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
• Knowledge of Drupal implementation best practices, such as utilizing a CI tool, like Git or
• Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
• Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations.
• Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information
• Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as
CTools, Views, and Panels
• Demonstrates ability to configure Drupal and create custom Drupal modules using the core
• Should be flexible to work with the client team till about 0030 hrs IST. Start time can be
adjusted accordingly, with typical start time at 1530 hrs IST
Senior Automation Tester (Playwright)
?Skills – Mandatory · Automation Testing for Web and API with Playwright using JS/TypeScript · Selenium Automation using Java/C# · Test management tools
Skills - Good to have Appium, BDD, RestSharp.
Experience:3years to 7years
- Develop reliable test automation scripts at UI level and API level for the application under test using the tools Playwright or Selenium.
- Learn and understand the enterprise test automation framework and implement test scripts in Playwright / Selenium.
-Understand the application functionality and identify the test automation candidates.
-Execute test automation scripts and report test results to the project team.
-Setup test automation execution as a part of the build process through DevOps tools.
-Implement industry wide automation best practices in the project.
-Maintain automated smoke test suite and regression test suite.
-Work closely with the customer and the project team to understand the requirements.
-Work with the BA team to convert the business requirements to user stories and acceptance criteria.
-Design test automation scripts and execute it during the test execution phase
-Setup and coordinate defect triage meetings with the developers
-Perform test execution using test management tools
-Demo user stories during sprint demos
-Work closely with the automation lead and make framework updates as needed.
-Manage and mentor the testing team members
React JS Lead Engineeer
React JS Tech Lead
Skills – Mandatory ReactJS, Typescript,
Skills - Good to have Next.js, Remix, Node.js Qualification
Engineering Degree in
Computer Science or
Total Experience 6+ Relevant Experience 6+
Work Location Trivandrum Expected date of
focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS
excellent front-end coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive web applications.
• Experience developing user-facing web applications using frameworks like React.
• Experience developing mobile applications using frameworks like React-Native/Flutter, native
android/ios experience is a plus
• Constantly improving our Frontend toolchain to stay up to date & fast
• Design and implement modern frontend-architectures.
• Professional experience working with React.js, Redux, Webpack & Flux.
• Technical understanding of web technologies & RESTful services
• Serious about code quality.
• Thorough understanding of software development processes
• Proficiency in English, and excellent communication skills.
• A quick mind, pragmatic & a passion for solving tricky problems.
• Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly & take ownership of your work.
• Be the technical owner of a set of products that includes web applications written in any JS framework,
frontend applications (mobile & web).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concept.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance
Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
Experience: ?4+ Years
Work Location : ?Trivandrum/Kochi/Bangalore
• Experience in Vulnerability Management On premise & Cloud
• Knowledge of scanning and vulnerability analysis tools (desired experience in Nessus/ Tenable sc.)
• Vulnerability assessment and risk modelling skills
• Basic knowledge and experience in administrating IT components (systems, networks, or servers)
• Understanding of ITSM processes, in particular Vulnerability Management, Correction Management, Configuration Management
• Good understanding in reading / assessing vulnerability disclosures (CVE, CVSS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Collaboration skills to coordinate with multiple teams including IT information security, IT infrastructure verticals and Application owners
• Foster relationship with key stakeholders in the respective IT infrastructure tower
Duties and responsibilities
• Daily Monitoring of identified Vulnerabilities
• Investigate and identify false and true positives
• Analyse the severity of vulnerabilities, log the vulnerability information into a repository, alert the remediation team, and coordinate to close the listed vulnerabilities.
• Provide recommendations to improve the effectiveness of scanning tool to reduce future false positives
• Prepare Monthly Reports regarding the closure status of open and closed vulnerabilities related tickets
• To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education technical certifications and work experience Certifications: (Desirable)
• ITIL Foundation
• CompTIA Security+ or Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Security Fundamentals or CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
• Work hours will have overlap with US CT (3pm - 12 am IST shift)
Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will understand business problems and opportunities within the
project(s) in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions. You will work as a liaison
among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy, work with different
stakeholders to define and groom requirements.
- Assist project managers to manage project expectations with team members and other
- Participate in effective reviews of the deliverables.
- Manage changes, enhancements, modification of requirements through effective change control
- Communicate plans, status, and issues on a regular basis.
- Work in Pre-sales business opportunities.
- To adhere to ISMS Policies and Procedures
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to approach a situation from a critical standpoint to decide and develop the best solution.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Strong understanding of business processes configuration and process flows.
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritizing
- Exposure to Product Management
- Exposure to Data Analytics / Business Analytics
- Domain Knowledge Healthcare / EdTech / IoT etc
Work Location - Trivandrum/Kochi
Total Experience - 5-10 Years