802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
Business Analyst (P&C Insurance Domain)
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop, analyze, and document requirements, including business, functional and non-functional for increasingly complex efforts.
• Develop customer-focused documentation for software solutions (e.g. Wireframes, Use Cases, business rules, etc.
• Perform and support testing and/or training efforts.
• Perform and coordinate the estimation of work.
• Participate in system design and configuration activities.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert
• Provide mentorship to team members.
• Stay up to date on industry and job-related trends and best practices, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• To adhere to the Information Security Management policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years industry experience
• 4+ years’ business analysis experience
• Have relevant knowledge in P&C Insurance with expertise in Claims.
• Analytical and critical thinking
• Written and oral English communication
• Time management including work planning, prioritization, and organization.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities or tasks.
• Self-starter and quick learner
• Active listener
• Ability to collaborate and work autonomously.
• Flexible and adaptable
• Process analysis, design, and management
• Change management.
• Coaching, training, and mentoring
• Ability to articulately present information
• Meeting facilitation and management
• Strong understanding of:
o Writing SQL queries
o Database design concepts
o Object oriented concepts
o Web Services/APIs
• Extensive experience with software applications, including Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio, Scrum/Agile Tools, Jira and Confluence
Nice to have:
• Experience working in a remote environment.
• Scrum Product Owner Certification
• SAFe experience/certification
Business Analyst - ESG
Develop expertise on ESG reporting platform: Deep dive to learn and understand a market leading ESG reporting platform. Understand specific modules and configuration parameters to gain ample depth to play the role of an implementation (and pre-sales) consultant for customers that are onboarded on to the platform.
Implementation blueprint: Create a detailed blueprint and approach for implementation of platform for ESG reporting covering various sustainability regulations such as TCFD, EU Taxonomy, CSRD and more.
Create implementation accelerators/frameworks: Draft standard test scenarios, test cases relevant for each regulation. Manage and maintain a robust test cases repository for leverage by new customers onboarded to the platform from time to time. Create detailed user training materials.
Academy creation: Create internal training materials to scale and grow a strong sustainability consulting practice at Experion.
Platform implementation: Engage to implement sustainability reporting platform at client sites. Front end to perform business analysis, gap analysis, create solution and business requirements documents, and implement the product followed by a proper functional hand holding to the customer users or support users.
Pre-sales support: Lead the solution response to RFx, perform platform demo to prospects, warm up leads and act as a subject matter expert consulting customers on their pain areas wrt sustainability reporting
Necessary skill sets:
• 5-7 years in Risk consulting and regulatory reporting as a business analyst or in operations
• Has worked in a Financial Services organisation (ideally in the capital markets areas) or in a Bank, preferably in India captives of European/American BFS institutions and has exposure to regulatory reporting for Europe and/or North America
• Has a consulting mindset and is able to articulate solutions that address customer pain points specific to sustainability reporting.
• Presentable with excellent communication skills and ability to handle customers and prospects.
• Holds a degree in Finance, preferably CA/ICWAI/MBA
• Conversant with financial accounting, risk controls, balance sheet and P&L analysis, and demonstrates expertise on topics specific to sustainable finance.
• Detailed awareness and depth of understanding of ESG and the global regulations tied to ESG.
• Previous experience working on regtech platforms such as NiCE Actimize, Axciom etc will be an added advantage
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities
•10+ years of experience in testing large-scale enterprise web applications
•5+ years of experience with automated testing tools such as Cypress / Playwright / Selenium is a must.
•Lead a team of Quality Engineers onsite and offshore.
•Ensure their workload is appropriate and lead resources to ensure productivity stays high while also ensuring QA engineers have adequate time and resources to ensure high quality.
•Work directly with the QA manager to improve the processes and technology used across the QE team as a whole.
•Develop automated tests from scratch for exciting new applications.
•Work with developers to provide automated test reports and quality status on each merge in a Continuous Integration environment.
•Design, develop, and execute test cases in an agile setting through the new software development cycle.
•Develop and maintain automated regression suites for the web & mobile applications.
•Create and execute manual test cases for new features where needed.
•Write efficient test plans and test cases that exercise all logic paths.
•Work closely with the product owner to provide accurate updates and status on the products level of completion throughout the development cycle.
•Investigate bugs beyond their surface cause and provide accurate, detailed bug reports.
•Knowledge of industry standard best practices as related to test automation software development.
•Experience in manual testing and contributing to signing off on the quality of features and systems.
•Ability to quantify and communicate the quality of a product to stakeholders using KPIs.
Job Specification / Skills and Competencies
•Must be self-driven and have a complete understanding of Enterprise SDLC processes.
•Should closely work with the QE team across offshore/onshore.
•Effective communication to multiple stakeholders, business.
•Provide daily work assignments, guidance to offshore QE teams, and review their test results.
•Team player in a cross-functional team, a good communicator, driven and committed.
•Should work independently without close supervision.