802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
Location : Trivandrum/Kochi
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
• Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
• Capability to adapt, learn and work with multiple technology platforms.
• Should have excellent customer communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance (Security Design & Technology Skills )
• In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
• Strong in object-oriented concepts.
• Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
• Capability to evaluate tools, technologies and processes, including assessing their strategic benefit in the solution.
• Willingness to work hands-on with engineers to review, troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
• Expertise in following technologies – ASP.NET Core, REST API, GraphQL, gRPC, Entity Framework Core, Identity Management Services.
• Experience in implementing various application deployment models and monitoring the server infrastructure using industry standard tools. Experience in docker based deployment models.
• Experience in architecting, developing, and deploying cloud based (AWS, Azure) enterprise solutions.
• Experience in designing and developing micro-services based applications.
• Experience in designing and developing solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development).
• Experience in mentoring and providing technology trainings.
• Nice to Have: Experience in working with mobile technologies.
• Actively participate in pre-sales activities. Understand client requirements with maximum clarity, raise appropriate queries and derive suitable architecture.
• Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines (like NFRs like performance, scalability, and security) of technology solutions.
• Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
• Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
• Creating solution prototypes and defining technology means for a solution.
• Resolving technical problems as they arise.
• Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
• Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed. Influences changes to standards when necessary.
• Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
• Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
• Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes.