802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
Business Analyst - Insurance Domain
Who are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical area of study or equivalent experience required
· 5+ years of experience in a SaaS product management role as a product manager, product owner, or business analyst gained while working with an Insurance Carrier or a vendor.
· In-depth knowledge of the Insurance Industry and its relevant functional areas - Policy, Claims, Billing, and Accounting area.
· Highly experienced in building enterprise software platform capabilities and features
· Strong planning, communication, and presentation abilities are needed, along with a strong technical vocabulary
· Expert understanding of scaled agile development framework and environments
· P&C and Commercial Insurance domain knowledge is highly desired
· Gather and document requirements, workflow diagrams, user stories, acceptance criteria, test cases, perform testing.
· Create User Interface (UI).
· Create product documentation, training materials
· Influence and drive the Sure Billing product strategy, roadmap, and release plans. This requires assessing market requirements for specific features by presenting to current and prospective customers, other industry specialists, and Sales and Operations personnel.
· Partake in the overall Insurity Roadmap process where all product roadmaps are presented and discussed amongst the Product Management and executive staff. Said Roadmap meetings are used to establish resource needs and product direction for the next 12-18 months.
· Reinforce the behavior across the team of using the roadmap and plan documentation standards in effect, using the tools prescribed in such standards (for example, JIRA and Confluence).
· Lead all aspects of prioritizing features and bug fixes, ensuring the work adheres to priorities established by the company, competition, market opportunity, company resources, profitability, and time-to-market goals.
· Oversee, drive, and participate as appropriate in Release Teams for the Product Release Management Process