802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
Skills - Mandatory
- User Research, Communication Skills, Collaborative Skills, Wireframing and UI prototyping, HCI, Interaction Design, Analytical Skills, User Empathy
Skills - Primary
- Use Experience Design, Communication
Skills - Good to have
Comfortable using Figma/Sketch and with jargons such as typography, iconography, colour, space, and texture to create a compelling visual experience.
Qualification - Masters/ Graduation/Diploma
Total Experience- 4+
Relevant Experience- 3+
Duties and Responsibilities
As a user experience designer, you will be playing a pivotal role in the design life cycle.
• Create digital experiences that make sense for our clients and keep their audiences coming back for
• A design thinker and problem-solver with ability to facilitate design thinking workshops.
• Proficient in managing stakeholder expectations, work harmoniously from a delivery perspective
Conversant with industry best practices, wireframing, visual design and prototyping tools, process,
methodology, tools and standard deliverables from a design lifecycle perspective.
• Solid experience in the usability domain with strong expertise in strategizing, planning, managing and
delivering multiple large UX engagements.
• Demonstrate thought leadership and UX advocacy in the user experience design of digital applications.
• Expertise in the full spectrum of software user experience design process, techniques and
• Software UX management experience in estimating, planning, managing and delivery
• Expertise in implementing various user research and analysis techniques including ethnographic
research, personas, user task-flows, and usage scenarios through goal oriented processes.
• Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional team that includes senior executives, product
managers, design managers, engineers in order to create simple, user-friendly, easy-to-use software.
Capability in managing and developing wireframes, user interface prototypes of varying fidelity.
• Experience in delivering product branding and user experience definition through brand expressions
and visual design style guides.
• Experience in conducting user experience heuristics evaluation, user testing, analysis and
• Expertise in human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to platforms.
• Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
• Analytical and decision-making responsibilities.
• Partnering, collaboration and influencing across service lines and functions, different cultures and
complex time zones including virtual working with teams.
• Fulfilling several requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• Ability to stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Self-learner, ability to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
• Attention to detail and open mind to feedback