802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
Sr. Data Engineer
Skills – Mandatory - MS SQL Server, SSIS, ADF
Skills – Primary - MS SQL Server, SSIS, ADF
Skills – Good to have - Azure/AWS/Snowflake
Total Experience - 6+ years
- Designs, develops and delivers solutions that meet business line and enterprise requirements.
- Creates enterprise-grade application services.
- Participates in rapid prototyping and POC development efforts.
- Advances overall enterprise technical architecture and implementation best practices.
- Assists in efforts to develop and refine functional and non-functional requirements.
- Participates in iteration and release planning.
- Performs functional and non-functional testing.
- Contributes to overall enterprise technical architecture and implementation best practices.
- Informs efforts to develop and refine functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and
federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Strong ability to produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time.
- Delivers work product according to established deadlines.
- Estimates tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with the information provided.
- Works collaboratively in a small team.
- Excels in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity, and shifting priorities.
- Accepts a wide variety of tasks and pitches in wherever needed.
- Constructively presents, discusses and debates alternatives.
- Takes shared ownership of the product.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Takes direction from team leads and upper management.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- 5+ years of experience designing enterprise database systems using Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with advanced queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with indexing and normalization.