802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
Lead - HR Talent Acquisition
As a lead - Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for the direction and leadership including hiring, stakeholder management, operational efficiency and strategic direction, issue resolution and the implementation of the overall account strategy to ensure the performing at the levels expected by the respective Business Units and as defined in the service level agreements of each engagement. Reporting into the Senior Manager – Strategic Hiring you will be responsible for driving best practice and strive to be an ambassador for the Experion brand at every interaction.
Experience: 7+ years
Notice Period: Immediate Joiners preferred
Location: - Kochi, Trivandrum, Bangalore
• Well versed and experienced with full life cycle of recruitment process starting from receiving the requirement, sourcing, screening, validating to acceptance of offer to final placement.
• Responsible for their day-to-day activities and guidance of their team members.
• Being accountable for daily/weekly/monthly goals and expectations including client specific SLAs and compliance with process.
• Acts as recruiting SME to advise and acting as escalation point for issues that arise and identifying the optimum solution.
• Supporting the Team Managers with workload allocation, including volume forecasting, headcount planning and requirement allocation.
• Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity, job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards.
• Delivering effective performance optimization of all team members, ensuring all KPIs are set and appropriate, development plans are devised, and mentoring is provided as required,
• Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner.
• Report delivery status to Business Units and generate internal documentations/reports.
• Conduct regular follow-up meetings with client hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Should be able to understand internal / external Customer needs and hiring conditions, both external and internal.
• Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
• Training and mentoring of new team members.
• Provides recruitment support and screen candidates resumes and job applications.
• Work with internal managers and teams’ members to assist with recruitment efforts.
• Perform other special projects as assigned.