802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
Technology Lead/Associate Software Architect
Technical Skill Sets
1. Ability to analyse client / project requirements and create the Solution Technical Architecture including Application, Network, Information and Security Architectures.
2. Capability to ensure design quality of the project - To Visualise, design and develop a robust product architecture, which can meet the business requirements, product strategy and technical strategy.
3. Experience in keeping abreast of latest advancements in technology, conducting technology research & self-study, and recommending technologies for the projects based on client requirements.
5. In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
6. Working knowledge in other popular technologies, and adaptability to provide technical recommendations based on the technologies of interest for client projects.
7. Knowledge of different operations at client side and server side of the system that can affect the performance. Knowledge in application sizing, deployment methodologies and hardware & network requirements.
8. Expert knowledge of software application deployment in dedicated servers as well as in cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
9. Experience in cloud platforms and various services offered by such platforms. Hands-on experience on application hosting and configuration in such platforms.
10. Ability to define the technical standards and guidelines for the project, overall solution used by the team with respect to the requirements of the client
11. Ability to create reference design (High or Low level); solving technical challenges within the project; mentoring resources within the project and account
12. Experience in developing Proof of concepts to establish technical direction – can be project specific and for the Organization as a whole
13. Hands on experience in identifying potential sources of re-use – at a code level, design level, reference designs, components, and templates
14. Ability to understand, appreciate and improve design and development processes using processes including standards, guidelines, templates and tools
15. Ability to participate in Sales efforts and drive proposal development, collaborate as required to develop technical solutions, and generate related estimates.
16. Experience in implementing latest CI/CD tools (like Jenkins or similar) in projects with clear definition of the Standard Operating Procedure for development
17. Ability to mentor technical resources within the project and or Account and or BU. Conduct technical training in the organisation.
18. Ability to work with team leads, project leaders and project managers to determine system objectives, constraints and solve design problems.
19. Experience in advising the customers on hardware and software setup for using the product. This may be inclusive of the cloud architecture recommendations.
20. Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
21. Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP (Security Design & Technology Skills)
1. Completeness of Architecture and Detailed Design of projects involved in – Meet or better the NFR?s defined by clients
2. Client Relationship – Internal / External clients
3. Mentoring – No. of technical resources identified, number of resources mentored and influenced
4. Quality of Work Product – Based on customer identified defects, NFR feedback
5. Contributions – Contribution to projects, Creation of Technical Frameworks / Intellectual Properties for Experion (Architecture); Participation in Technical Reviews and Proposals
6. Proofs of Concept – Contribution towards POC repository of the organisation substantiated by the benefits of POC
7. Trainings – Technical trainings on new generation technologies