802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
Senior DevOps Engineer - 7+ Years
Job Requisition form
Experion Technologies is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer, he/she should have the following skill descriptions.
• Excellent exposure to AWS ecosystem and services, solid understanding and experience setting up and
managing AWS infrastructure and services(EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Security groups, VPN etc.)
• Proficiency in networking and network security e.g. SSL/TLS certificates, VPN IPSec tunnels
• Knowledgeable of web/application servers and load balancers such as Amazon ELB, Tomcat, Nginx,
Apache Http Server etc.
• Extensive experience with designing and managing AWS security using IAM
• Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices, and experience in
setting up a CI/CD to speed up software development and deployment process, using Jenkins, GitHub ,
• Solid experience with build and scm tools - Maven, Gradle, XCode/XCtools, Ant, Git, Jira, Sonarcube
• Sound knowledge on containerisation concepts, Docker and Kubernetes and good working knowledge
on various Kubernetes environments (standalone clusters and managed Kubernetes services like EKS,
• Good knowledge of Monitoring/Observability tools and processes inclusive CloudWatch, ELK stack,
CloudTrail, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus. Infra monitoring using Nagios or Zabbix
• Experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, some other infrastructure-as-code system
• Experience with Linux administration, automated deployments, Bash scripting and/or Python
• Exposure to microservice architecture, experience with API gateway, Active Directory, Blue/Green deployments, Canary deployments is desirable
• Experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus. For example, the Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM).
• Proficiency in at least one language from our stack: Python, Node, Java, Scala
• Prior experience with on-prem to AWS is definitely a plus
• Understanding of Agile principles and experience participating in scrums and agile processes
Duties and responsibilities
• Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
• Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
• Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
• Set up a monitoring stack.
• Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline.
• Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar
Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education technical certifications and work experience.
The nature of the client engagement requires constant sync up with the client-side engineers and getting on meetings with the client at early/later hours (overlapping US hours) are expected. And the nature of work requires troubleshooting critical issues in a live environment at times and may require extending working hours to solve such problems.