802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
ETL Engineer | 6 to 10 Years
• Build the cloud service and logic required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large-disconnected datasets.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
Skills for ETL Engineer:
• Experience with AWS Glue recommended
• Good experience with Spark Job programming
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, S3
• Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Excellent English language communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to build strong working relationships.
• Experience in the full project delivery life cycles
• Good team player