802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
WMS Specialist | 8+ Years
• Analytical and focused with a software development degree and background
• Experience in warehousing information technology – Accellos or HighJump or Korber desired
• Experience with financial software - Sage or SAP desired
• Experience with integration tools such as Realisable IMan and Pentaho
• Experience with SQL Server, SSRS, Crystal Report and SSIS
• Experience with C#
• Solid understanding of webservices (REST or SOAP) - Experience with REST APIs and Microservices desired
• Experience with Agile development. Scrum and DevOps principles are preferable.
• Must have experience with one or more source code management tools. Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo experience is a plus.
• Excellent troubleshooting and both verbal and written communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Proficient in writing technical documentation and using ticketing systems - Experience with Jira, Confluence and/or ServiceNow is beneficial
• Ability to work with a minimal level of technical supervision while responding efficiently to issues as they arise.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead the design, development, implementation and maintenance of WMS applications.
• Work closely with stakeholders and product managers to develop specifications - functionally designing, technically configuring, and maintaining the Warehouse Management Systems.
• Interact with various business groups to help define needs and translate into custom solutions
• Research, analyze and help implement technical approaches for solving challenging and complex development and integration problems, providing a strategy and roadmap.
• Collaborate in developing and maintaining a knowledge base of best practices and delivery templates to standardize sales and delivery efforts
• Support recruitment and onboarding of new employees into the team.