802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
• Strong object oriented concepts. Experience in structure object oriented modelling with preferred expertise in using tools like Enterprise Architect or similar.
• Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
• Capability to adapt, learn and work with multiple technology platforms.
• Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance ( Security Design & Technology Skills)
• Azure cloud certification
• In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
• Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
• Capability to evaluate tools, technologies and processes, including assessing their strategic benefit in the solution.
• Willingness to work hands-on with engineers to review, troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
• Expertise in following technologies – ASP.Net MVC, Web API, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, ASP.Net Identity, REST
• Experience in implementing various application deployment models and monitoring the server infrastructure using industry standard tools.
• Experience in docker based deployment models.
• Experience in developing application as pluggable and extensible methodology using Inversion of Control (IoC).
• Experience in working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
• Experience in mentoring and providing technology trainings.
Nice to have
• Experience in designing and developing micro-services based applications.
• Experience in designing and developing solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development).
• Experience in working with mobile technologies
• The role will involve working closely with Product Owners and interacting on a regular basis with Architect level colleagues.
• The candidate must follow the use of agile development techniques, test driven development, pair programming, etc.
• Prepare design documents and implement user requirements, also expected to be collaborate with other senior developers.
• Perform periodic reviews of the deliverables of team members.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems