802, 8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower I Infopark SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682042
Technology Lead/Associate Software Architect
Technical Skill Sets
1. Ability to analyse client / project requirements and create the Solution Technical Architecture including Application, Network, Information and Security Architectures.
2. Capability to ensure design quality of the project - To Visualise, design and develop a robust product architecture, which can meet the business requirements, product strategy and technical strategy.
3. Experience in keeping abreast of latest advancements in technology, conducting technology research & self-study, and recommending technologies for the projects based on client requirements.
5. In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
6. Working knowledge in other popular technologies, and adaptability to provide technical recommendations based on the technologies of interest for client projects.
7. Knowledge of different operations at client side and server side of the system that can affect the performance. Knowledge in application sizing, deployment methodologies and hardware & network requirements.
8. Expert knowledge of software application deployment in dedicated servers as well as in cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
9. Experience in cloud platforms and various services offered by such platforms. Hands-on experience on application hosting and configuration in such platforms.
10. Ability to define the technical standards and guidelines for the project, overall solution used by the team with respect to the requirements of the client
11. Ability to create reference design (High or Low level); solving technical challenges within the project; mentoring resources within the project and account
12. Experience in developing Proof of concepts to establish technical direction – can be project specific and for the Organization as a whole
13. Hands on experience in identifying potential sources of re-use – at a code level, design level, reference designs, components, and templates
14. Ability to understand, appreciate and improve design and development processes using processes including standards, guidelines, templates and tools
15. Ability to participate in Sales efforts and drive proposal development, collaborate as required to develop technical solutions, and generate related estimates.
16. Experience in implementing latest CI/CD tools (like Jenkins or similar) in projects with clear definition of the Standard Operating Procedure for development
17. Ability to mentor technical resources within the project and or Account and or BU. Conduct technical training in the organisation.
18. Ability to work with team leads, project leaders and project managers to determine system objectives, constraints and solve design problems.
19. Experience in advising the customers on hardware and software setup for using the product. This may be inclusive of the cloud architecture recommendations.
20. Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
21. Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP (Security Design & Technology Skills)
1. Completeness of Architecture and Detailed Design of projects involved in – Meet or better the NFR?s defined by clients
2. Client Relationship – Internal / External clients
3. Mentoring – No. of technical resources identified, number of resources mentored and influenced
4. Quality of Work Product – Based on customer identified defects, NFR feedback
5. Contributions – Contribution to projects, Creation of Technical Frameworks / Intellectual Properties for Experion (Architecture); Participation in Technical Reviews and Proposals
6. Proofs of Concept – Contribution towards POC repository of the organisation substantiated by the benefits of POC
7. Trainings – Technical trainings on new generation technologies
UI Developer - 2-7 years ,Trivandrum / Kochi
As a UI developer, you will be responsible to defining the structure, components, and the presentation layer for web applications in align with the design and user experience defined. Optimize the web pages for maximum efficiency and scalability. Work as a team along with Back end Developers, Graphic Designers & User Experience Designers. Develop pages in line with mobile first and Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Developing the structure and presentation layer of web pages
• Component based frontend development, considering the scalability and reusability.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience
• Optimize screens for smart phones and tablets
• Building reusable code for future use
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages and frameworks efficiently
• CSS Preprocessors
• W3C WCAG 2.0
• Communication skills
Automation Test Engineer
Role: Automation Test Engineer
Total Experience: 3 - 6 yrs.
Work Location: Trivandrum/Kochi
- QA/ Test Engineers with minimum 2 to 5 yrs. of experience in mobile automation.
- Should have experience in writing automated Web, API and mobile tests (Selenium Web-driver, Appium)
- Should have good hands-on experience in core Java, Java script.
- Should have good hands-on experience in developing and implementing CICD framework
- Experience and knowledge in DevOps testing concepts will be an advantage
- Should be able to write code to build the tests rather than using tools to build test cases
- Experience with Test Driven Design (TDD) and/or Behaviour Driven Design (BDD) is desired
- Excellent communication skills
Experience: 4-6 Yrs
Notice period: Immediate – 15 days
• Creation of implementation plans, design
• Development of the requirements and enhancements assigned
• Own the modules developed
• Initiatives to increase the productivity of the team by using tools, processes.
• Excellent knowledge in JAVA, JEE and its frameworks like Spring, Hibernate etc.
• Good knowledge in JBoss and Apache Tomcat servers.
• Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
• Ability to complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments.
• Flexibility to work on multiple technologies in custom frameworks.
• Ability to learn and adapt custom frameworks and platforms.
• Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
• Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
• Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
• The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Prior onsite experience with US, European clients.
• Knowledge in insurance domain is desirable.
• Proactive & self-motivated.
• Good communicator, both written and spoken.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Having methods for problem solving.
• Having documentation and organisational skills.
• Having analytical thinking abilities.
• Being able to plan technical solutions.
• Having a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
• Being deadline oriented.
.Net Technical Architect ( Azure certified)
Job Role: Technical Architect
Experience: 10 to 12 Years
Qualification: B-Tech / MCA
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Architect role for Microsoft technology full stack based software development.
• Extensive experience in developing applications on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
• Solid experience in solution designing using various design architecture including SOA and Microservices Architecture.
• Extensive experience in developing application in a full-stack developer role.
• Experience in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure Cloud.
• Experience in working with Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
• Microsoft Developer Certifications such as MCAD, MCSD or any related latest Advanced level certifications.
• Microsoft Intermediate or Advanced level Azure Certification.
• Strong object oriented concepts. Experience in structure object oriented modelling with preferred expertise in using tools like Enterprise Architect or similar.
• Experience in architecting the technical scale and scope of high volume, scalable enterprise software solutions including logical and physical landscape requirements with specific attention to design, development, and deployment strategies
• Capability to adapt, learn and work with multiple technology platforms.
• Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance ( Security Design & Technology Skills )
• In depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
• Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
• Capability to evaluate tools, technologies and processes, including assessing their strategic benefit in the solution.
• Willingness to work hands-on with engineers to review, troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
• Expertise in following technologies – ASP.Net MVC, Web API, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, ASP.Net Identity, REST
• Experience in implementing various application deployment models and monitoring the server infrastructure using industry standard tools.
• Experience in docker based deployment models.
• Experience in developing application as pluggable and extensible methodology using Inversion?of Control (IoC).
• Experience in working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
• Experience in mentoring and providing technology trainings.
Nice to have
• Experience in designing and developing micro-services based applications.
• Experience in designing and developing solutions with TDD (Test Driven Development).
• Experience in working with mobile technologies
• The role will involve working closely with Product Owners and interacting on a regular basis with Architect level colleagues.
• The candidate must follow the use of agile development techniques, test driven development, ? pair programming, etc.
• Prepare design documents and implement user requirements, also expected to be collaborated?with other senior developers.
• Perform periodic reviews of the deliverables of team members.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems