2nd Floor, A Wing, Athulya, Infopark, Kakkanad, Infopark Kochi P.O.,Kochi, Kerala 682042
Architect and propose Magento2 solutions as
per client requirements.
Review business requirements working with other team members.
Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
with little or no supervision.
Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with
Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
Train the subordinate team of developers.
Create reusable components, which can be configured for different
Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before
Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical
capabilities through POCs.
1) Preferring candidates with 12+ Years of Strong PHP and Magento 2 skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
3) Strong experience on MYSQL DB.
4) Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
5) Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
6) Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
7) Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
8) Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
9) Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
Keywords: Tech Lead Magento, Magento 2, Magento developer, Magento developers remote-jobs, Magento web developer, Magento Certified Developer, Magento 2 certification, Magento 2 Associate developer, Magento 2 Professional developer, Magento 2 solution specialist, Magento 2 professional developer plus Proactive, Team-Player
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org