2nd Floor, A Wing, Athulya, Infopark, Kakkanad, Infopark Kochi P.O.,Kochi, Kerala 682042
Senior ADF & Power BI Expert
1. Document End to End Technical (Application, Infrastructure, Dev Ops and Security) of Analytics Solution.
2. Technical review and signoff of the product developed (ADF and Power BI).
3. Creating and maintaining the Data Platform analytics technical components. This includes relational data modelling, star schemas, reporting views and ETL batch feeds
4. Producing and automating delivery of key metrics and KPIs to the business. In some cases, this will focus on making data available and others will be developing full reports for end users
5. Managing the Data Platform roadmap ensuring technical future proofing, capacity, and optimization of the platform
6. Working with the Service Management team to resolve any production issues that require specialist support during normal business hours
7. Managing stakeholder demand and backlog of reporting requirements and needs
8. Maintaining relationships with key vendors to plan and adapt the Data Platform roadmap and best leverage the capabilities that we have
9. Monitoring usage of the Data Platform and working with users to deprecate reports and data sets that are not needed and creating a continuous improvement model for the data
10. Actively working with users to understand data issues, tracing back data lineage and helping the business put appropriate data cleansing and quality processes in place
11. Managing secure access to data sets for the business
12. Understand the underlying data and flow of data
13. Build simple to complex pipelines & dataflow
14. Should be able to implement modules that has security and authorization frameworks
15. Oversee the development of Power Bi dashboards build per approved wireframes and KPI deliverables agreed for each stage of product roadmap
16. Configure Row Level Security to enable data restriction (ADF and Power BI)
17. Setting up the Azure Infra if required.
18. Review & finalize data transformation requirements.
19. Establish secured connection to MySQL DB through ADF.
20. Build and deploy ADF pipelines for necessary data transformation.
21. Ensure seamless data pull & transformation from source tables and load the transformed data into target aggregated tables.
Experience Required – 8+ years
1. Proven Business intelligence and data experience gained in previous roles
2. Previous experience of meeting the visualization, reporting and analytics needs of key business functions through development of presentation and data models
3. Working closely with business management teams to understand their requirements and develop reporting or analytic solutions
4. Defining and developing data sets, models, and cubes.
5. Experience developing using SQL, R, Python, relational databases, data warehousing technologies, SAAS platforms(REST API's) and Analytics Platforms.
Primary skill required
. Azure Data Lake
. Azure Data Factory
. SQL Data Warehouse Azure Blob
. Azure Storage Explorer
. Proficient in creating Data Factory pipelines for on-cloud ETL processing; copy activity, custom Azure development etc.
. SSRS(SQL Server Reporting Services )
. SSAS(SQL Server Analysis Services)
. SSIS(SQL Server Integration Services)
. Power BI (data modeling, data transformations, visualization, and architecture)
. Power Query and DAX
. Should know programming & scripting language
. Azure Purview
. Use of AI Insights in Power BI
6. Desirable to have working knowledge on ecommerce & marketplace platform data structures, ML and AI.