2nd Floor, A Wing, Athulya, Infopark, Kakkanad, Infopark Kochi P.O.,Kochi, Kerala 682042
Magento Senior Developer
Architect and propose Magento 2 solutions as per client requirements.
Review business requirements working with other team members.
Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
Train the subordinate team of developers.
Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live.
Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical
capabilities through POCs.
1) 6+ Years Strong PHP and Magento2 skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
2) Strong experience on MYSQL DB.
3) Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
4) Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
5) Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
6) Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
7) Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
8) Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
Keywords: Tech Lead Magento, Magento 2, Magento developer, Magento developers remote-jobs, Magento web developer, Magento Certified Developer, Magento 2 certification, Magento 2 Associate developer, Magento 2 Professional developer, Magento 2 solution specialist, Magento 2 professional developer plus