2nd Floor, A Wing, Athulya, Infopark, Kakkanad, Infopark Kochi P.O.,Kochi, Kerala 682042
Technical Lead Magento
Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
Review business requirements working with other team members.
Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
Train the subordinate team of developers.
Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live.
Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical
capabilities through POCs.
1) Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
2) Strong experience on MYSQL DB.
3) Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
4) Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
5) Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
6) Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
7) Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
8) Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
9) 5+ years of experience in UI development and integration for the web and mobile applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
10) Strong understanding of W3C compliant HTML and CSS
11) Strong HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming background in PHP for implementing web technologies.
12) Experience in creating responsive web applications using BootStrap.
14) Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC framework
15) Knowledge and integration experience with server-side communication using Ajax and JSON
17) Experience developing sophisticated front-end applications and solving Cross-browser, Cross-platform, cross-mobile UI issues
18) Understand implement SEO and Accessibility compliance to the developed applications
19) Willingness to mentor and lead design and development initiatives.
20) Ability to guide the team in all technical perspective
21) Understanding of build tools like web pack, grunt, gulp
22) Good exposure on eCommerce is preferred, and strong experience in agile methodology is a plus
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player