TSS Information Systems
Ground Floor, 'Athulya' Building,Infopark,Kakkanad,Kochi-682030 Kerala, India Email : email@example.com
Good Communication Skill
Require Immediate joining
Junior Infra Cloud Consultant-2 to 3 yrs experience
Experience Level – 2 to 3 years
Cloud Technologies: Office 365/ADFS/Dir. Synchronization/Microsoft Azure.
Server: Windows server and Linux.
Messaging System: Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office365
Configuration/protocol: DNS, DHCP, RAS, VPN, TCP/IP, SMTP, IMAP, POP3.
Migration Exchange: 2007 to 2010, 2010 to 2013, 2013 to Office 365.
Gsuite migration to O365
Environment: Office 365, IMAP, Windows servers,
Exchange Server, Active Directory, Outlook Anywhere
VMware, hyper V.
• Experienced in implementing, designing and support of technologies in
information technology field.
• Experience in different Microsoft products including Exchange 2013, 2010,
2007, 2003 and Office 365, Skype for business and MS office suites.
• Designed, configured, implemented and maintained an enterprise messaging
environment including office 365, Exchange 2013/2010/2007.
• Responsible for all components of Office 365, M365 including one drive,
Skype for business, yammer and SharePoint.
• Supporting the end user production environment with implementing and
maintaining Active directory environment.
• Planning, provisioning and deploying Office 365.
• Experience Office 365 migrations and hybrid solutions.
• Migration from ON - premises to online Office 365.
• Knowledge in Synchronizing Directory from On-premises to Office 365 using
different Identities as per business needs.
• Provided business solutions consultation for enterprise level companies for
all office 365, M365 and combination of Cloud-based Office 365 and On-premises
• Proficient in message tracking and troubleshooting to resolve mail delivery
• Experience and efficiency in Cloud Technologies: Office 365/ADFS/Dir.
• Provide support and maintenance of Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access
and Microsoft Office Outlook, E-mail, Calendaring & Scheduling.
• Used built in Exchange Migration tools to move data from the ON premises
to the Office 365 environment.
• Managed the deployment and migration of office 365 and M365 solutions.
• Pre-migration test for user from Exchange 2013 to Office 365.
• Involving in configuring and managing virtual and physical infrastructure in
cloud and ON premises on windows server, Active directory, Microsoft Azure.
Ability to implement and deploy Azure offerings including both the IaaS and PaaS
• Configuration, Service administration, account maintenance of Office
365/Exchange /Forefront identity management/ Skype for Business Post
• Expertise in gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements
and developing business requirement documents and Functional Designs with in-
depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Additional expertise in hosting severs and knowledge on Backup technologies in veeam
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Senior Infra engg.
Company Profile: Head Quarter in Dubai, TSS is an Information Technology
Consulting Company specialising in Software/ Applications within Intranet/ Web
based Internet environments and provide solutions in IT Security, ICT Solutions,
Managed Services and Software/ IT Infrastructure Project Outsourcing.
Accountant-CA Inter /Mcom/MBA/ACCA Part Qualified with 2 yrs exp--Male Candidates Only
Accountant-CA Inter /Mcom/MBA/ACCA Part Qualified
Job location: Infopark, Kochi
Working days: Monday -Friday Work Timing: 9.30 AM-6.30 PM
Salary: Best In Industry With Minimum 2 Years Experience
1. Responsible for Book Keeping And Upto Finalisation of Accounts.
2. Monthly /Weekly /Daily Report Preparation And Publish.
3. Supplier Management.
4. Statutory Return – ESI /EPF/TDS/GST/CSEZ etc
5. Assisting Statutory Auditors.
6. Payroll Management.
Email resume to email@example.com with subject Accountant(CA Inter /Mcom/MBA/ACCA Part Qualified).
Company Profile: Head Quarter in Dubai, TSS is an Information Technology Consulting Company specializing in Software/ Applications within Intranet/ Web based Internet environments and provide solutions in IT Security, ICT Solutions, Managed Services and Software/ IT Infrastructure Project Outsourcing.
Business Development Associate - freshers,female only
Business Development Associate
Job Location: Infopark, Kochi
Working days: Sunday-Thursday Work Timing: 9.30 AM-6.30 PM
Exp:- Freshers with good communication skill-2+ experience
Salary:- Opportunities to grab salary and fantastic incentives.
• Good communications skills, soft skills, customer relations, IT knowledge.
• Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, phone enquirers for International customers.
• Ensure to identify potential opportunity and generate it to qualified leads.
• To identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, by researching and analyzing.
• Recommending solutions, selling IT/cloud solutions to international customers by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
• Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance, and recommending new opportunities, business consultation for IT improvements.
• Constant outbound activity ranging from general inquiries to closing deals.
• Build and maintain relations with potential and existing Prospects.
• Should be able to manage the team and able to train the new joiners also.
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Business Development Associate - Female Only.
Company Profile: Head Quarter in Dubai, TSS is an Information Technology Consulting Company specializing in Software/ Applications within Intranet/ Web-based Internet environments and provide solutions in IT Security, ICT Solutions, Managed Services, and Software/ IT Infrastructure Project Outsourcing.
IT Support Engineer -L1
Desktop Support-Installation, Configuration, troubleshooting, It helpdesk, remote support etc.
Service Desk Support, Configuration, troubleshooting.
Good in communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, technical support, Vendor co- ordination
Drivers Installation & configuration
Configuration & troubleshooting MS- outlook, outlook express and exchange mail.
Troubleshooting (MS Office, Antivirus, Outlook, Office365)
Email & Application Support
Installation &Troubleshooting of operating system
Remote Support-Desktop and Remote Assistance
Asset Management, Active directory management,
Should have experience in Desktop Support...or Computer hardware & Networking
Coordinate with vendors for support
Troubleshoot problems Desktop & Laptop and OS Configuring of Driver & Devices.
Resolve Printer installation and sharing related issues (Network /Local Printer)
Hands-on experience on ticketing tools
Job Location: Infopark, Kochi
Working days: Monday-Friday Work Timing: 9.30 AM-6.30 PM
Exp:-1-2 yrs experience
Junior Cloud Security Consultant - 2 to 3 yrs experience
Design, configure, implement and maintain all security platforms and their associated software, such as, Switches, Firewalls, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, and Application Load Balancing, Web Application Firewall, Endpoint Security.
Design, review and ongoing assessment of firewall, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, VPN, SSL, application control, Antivirus, and other network component policies.
Daily triage, and update/resolution of tickets generated by CRM ticketing system and respond to inbound phone and electronic requests for technical assistance.
Ensure network security best practices are implemented through auditing: router, switch, firewall configurations, change control, and monitoring.
Provide periodic vulnerability testing, and lead remediation projects
Formulate systems and methodologies as well as respond to security related events and assist in remediation efforts
Coordinate, and monitor log analysis for our managed services offerings, to ensure customer policy and security requirements are met.
Follow project management methodology and demonstrate best-practices in network documentation as required
Manage all client situations in a professional and courteous business manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, while timely keeping the customer abreast of expectations, problem status and completion.
Liaise between sales, product management, engineering and other departments on security related items.
Knowledge of security network devices (firewalls, switches, Endpoint security, Antivirus,WAF, etc.) and other security networking hardware/software tools.
Demonstrated understanding of information security concepts, standards, practices, including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion prevention and detection, TCP/IP and related protocols, device monitoring and log management and event monitoring/reporting
Experience in LAN and WAN technologies, network design, network management etc.
Strong understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, access control lists, firewalls, VPN, NAT and network traffic analysis.
Strong organizational skill and be able to attend to and prioritize projects.
Demonstrable analytical and technical aptitude with focus on identify and alleviating the root cause of the issue; solves the whole problem.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate knowledge of installation and configuration in of the following core functions:
Ø Virtual Firewall
Ø Global Management System
Ø Secure Mobile Access
Ø Secure Mobile Access CMS
Ø Capture Client
Ø Cloud Application Security
Ø SonicWall Wireless
Ø Email Security
Ø Web Application Firewall
Ø Email Security
Ø Load Balancer
Ø Cisco Switches
Ø Dell Switches
Web Application Firewalls: Barracuda, Cloudflare
Endpoint Security: EDR, NGAV, DLP, Encryption
Review organisational networks and applications.
Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager. Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders. Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
Able to carry out Pre sales activities with customers and partners and find opportunities for business enhancement.
Minimum Work Experience Required: 2 -3 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: Security, Compliance, Audit
Language Skills: English Language