NRI-TBI, First Floor, Thapasya Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi - 682 042 Ph: 0484-2867400
Linux System Administrator
Experience: 3+ yrs
Remote work option available after probation period.
Job description: Netstratum is looking for Linux - Level 2 system administrator with relevant years of experience who are willing to work in flexible timings depending on client's requirements. These timings might start from early morning till afternoon, or afternoon till late night.
- Install, configure and maintain infrastructure components in a virtualized Linux Environment.
- Plan and deploy migration of applications from Solaris to Linux.
- Fully manage the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of all aspects of Linux servers.
- Provide direct mission support in a classified and unclassified Linux desktop and server environment.
- Within this role the individual will architect, install, configure and optimize computing systems and networks
in a Linux based environment.
- Administer, troubleshoot, and resolve failures and critical alerts on Linux and Windows servers.
- Write and troubleshoot Windows and Linux Shell Scripts.
- Background in SaaS infrastructure and service development, ideally across a wide range of software,
operational and networking aspects.