NRI-TBI, First Floor, Thapasya Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi - 682 042 Ph: 0484-2867400
Location: Kochi, Kerala
Experience: 3+ yrs
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Netstratum is looking for DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of relevant experience
• Design and implement technology solutions that enable the business.
• Develop software tools to facilitate DevOps responsibilities in the CI / CD product integration.
• Lead and collaborate with teams in an Agile development cycle.
• Automate and standardize processes for infrastructure deployment and system administration using Python and other automation tools.
• Monitor infrastructure availability, performance, and capacity to ensure Service
• Level Agreements are met using Icinga, Nagios, Grafana and ELK.
• Take proactive steps to improve infrastructure availability and performance.
• Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade server infrastructure.
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
• Identify potential security vulnerabilities, bug fixes and status of affected versions of hardware/software, applying updates as needed.
• Support, update and administer third-party applications.
• Work with team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, as well as identify and resolve business objectives, leveraging technology.
• Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies and toolsets for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Azure – Containerization/Migrations/Virtual Machines
• Networking – WAN, LAN, and Wireless Network
• Software development skills in Python, Java, Bash
• Deep understanding of LINUX operating system
• Strong experience with CI / CD tool sets
• Experience with Big Data technologies
• Knowledge of Postgres database technology
• Experience with network related technologies
• Experience with automation tools
• Experience with VoIP