Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
Roles and responsibilities:
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Manage and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
• Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
• Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• 1-2 years of experience in business analysis in Software Development.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Excellent mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
‘Forward your updated resume by mention Business Analyst in the subject line’
Click here to Apply