Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
FAULT MANAGEMENT ENGINEER/SYSTEM ENGINEER (With CCNP Certification)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Onsite support of senior level /expert team should be provided for all the Web security solution related issues which can’t be resolved by the resident engineer.
• The relevant training should be provided to the onsite FM engineer to address all the web security related solutions related requirements and the engineer should be capable of handling web security solution related issues.
• Web Security Appliance Configuration Backup & health check-up.
• Trouble shooting the Web Security Appliance Configuration in case of issues.
• Coordinating with TAC for resolving the escalated issues.
• Coordinating with TAC for equipment replacement.
• Live Deployment of the Replacement Appliance/installation of licenses.
• Co-ordinating with OEM for Design/Consulting/Best Practices related help with regards to Web Security Solution Appliance.
• Provide onsite technical assistance to bank for Web Security Solution appliance.
• Support branches and critical offices for resolving the proxy related access issues.
• 2 years of overall experience and necessary certifications (security related) for the support of the web security solution.
• Work experience in the proposed solution for at least 1 year.
• Qualifications: Full time B.E./ B. Tech Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication (E&C), Computer Science (CSE) and Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE).
Forward your updated resume and mention "FAULT MANAGEMENT ENGINEER" the subject line.
Click here to Apply