Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
We are looking for creative and self-motivated professional to join our team as a Senior User Interface Developer with an expert level of understanding in Web and mobile application, who involves in the design, code, and test web and mobile technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the onshore teams and clients while running and being responsible for multiple projects at the offshore development centre.
• Conduct extensive automated unit testing of programs in Web and mobile software applications to ensure they will produce the desired outcome.
• Devise complex architectural front end functional elements.
• Provide production support for all implemented changes.
• Create prototypes for new product ideas working closely with UX Designer.
• Guides or directs the work of other team members who may perform similar or related work.
• Work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
• Handle customer expectations on challenging projects.
• Researches new client libraries/frameworks and best practices.
• Strong experience with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS Pre-processors-SASS, LESS, etc.
• Knowledge in Angular 8+ technologies/React.js
• Working experience with consuming REST APIs is an advantage
• Expertise in effective design, responsive, secure and power-sensitive apps.
• Experience of web-based UI development for cross-browser support, progressive web app.s
• Ability to work on multiple complex assignments.
• Ability to effectively communicate and report to different levels within and outside the IT Organization.
• Strong Vendor Management Skills.
• Minimum 3 years of IT and business/industry work experience in selecting, defining and developing Web applications and websites.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or relevant experience.
Forward your updated resume with subject line as 'UI DEVELOPER'
Click here to Apply