Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
We are looking for QA Analyst responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Perform unit and integrated testing according to test plans.
• Write and execute effective manual test plans and test cases.
• Identify business requirements.
• Running manual and automated tests.
• Taking ownership of day to day deliverable and deliver all assigned tasks with a high degree of quality on time consistently.
• Create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
• Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team.
• Create bug reports and work interactively with developers.
• Working on multiple projects at one time.
• 2 years of experience as a Software Tester/ QA Analyst.
• Proficiency with QA methodology, agile testing, process, and deliverables.
• Knowledge in Selenium,RPT, SoapUI.
• Develop test cases, scenarios, and test plans independently.
• Experience in project management processes and methodologies.
• Experience in Mobile Application testing.
• Ability to create quality, load, and performance tests.
• Debugging and logical problem-solving skills.
• Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments.
• Experience with Microsoft technologies including .NET and MS SQL.
• Functional knowledge of ERP/ CRM solutions is a plus.
• Exposure with Automation testing using Java and Selenium is a plus.
• Excellent client communication and documentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills and strong teamwork relationships.
Bachelor degree/ B.Tech degree/BCA/MCA.
Forward your updated resume with subject line as 'QUALITY ANALYST'.
Click here to Apply