Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
NETWORK ASSOCIATE TRAINEE
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage network servers and technology tools.
• Debugging server attacks.
• Set up user accounts, permissions & Passwords.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure.
• Configuring firewalls on server.
• Monitor Network performance.
• Resolve problems reported by end use.
• Specify system requirements & design solutions.
• Familiar with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
• Knowledge of best practices around management, control and monitoring of server infrastructure.
• Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
• Good knowledge in Linux.
• Good Troubleshooting skills.
• Graduates/ Diploma holders with certification in CCNA and MCSE.
• Freshers can apply
Forward your updated resume with subject line as 'NETWORK ASSOCIATE TRAINEE'
Click here to Apply