Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design &Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements and business challenges in Android.
• Ensure all Android code suitable for automated unit testing and own code coverage.
• Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time.
• Participate in regular bug fixing & On-going maintenance of existing projects
• Deal with client’s data, feeds and designs.
• Work with other development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web Designers, graphic designers) in the production of a finished product.
• Listen to customer feedback and look for opportunities to improve the product.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• 2+Years hands-on experience of Android Development using Eclipse or Android Studio.
• Basic Knowledge in iOS.
• Should be able to understand the client’s requirements.
• Knowledge on web services & XML and JSON parsing.
• Rapidly fixing bugs and solving problems.
• Experience in Map Implementation with Google Map API, cloud to device messaging, etc.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Knowledge in React Native and/or Native Script apps for iOS and Android with basic Knowledge in Flutter/ React Native is an advantage.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of the team.
• Strong in Java Programming and OOPS concepts Expert in Android User Interface.
• Knowledge in Kotlin is an added advantage.
• Graduate (B.E./B.Tech. in Computer or I.T.), MCA
Forward your updated resume with Skype id and mention 'ANDROID DEVELOPER' in the subject line.
Click here to Apply